A/N: Truth

Truth behind Playlist

In this post, I will talk to you personally from author-reader. This story is actually a personal experience of mine.

My name is Attika. I'm a 93 liner which means I'm 22. Born in September 15. I stay in Singapore. In this post, I'm going to leak the truth on why I wrote this book.

To those who read, thank you. Whichever country you guys are from, I appreciate every single one of you. Thank you for motivating me to become a better writer. I expose myself here cause this has the least amount of views since I just released so ya hahaha the lesser the better.

All the chapters you read previously, it's based on my personal experience. I recently went through a heartbreaking phase in my life. The guy I love went to another. He ignored, denied the fact that he's seeing another. Then months later, he comes back and mentioned he's already dating another. He could've admitted earlier but he didn't. He left me hanging, hoping. What's worse, he treated the year+ we were together as nothing. Totally nothing.

Now he's happy with this chick, and here I am still hoping. I'm not saying I'm not moving on, I am. But it hurts. It hurts so much. I put on a smile everyday but every night before sleep, I'd think about all his harsh words and break down. He only apologized to me basically cause his girlfriend asked him to, I expected better from a 20 year old. Yes he's younger and I'm the older one. He said; My gf said to not have any bad blood between us before the new year comes so I really hope you'll get over me soon and sorry for all the things I did in the past to hurt you. Sincere? No. If it's sincere, he'll do it himself. Not cause his girl asked him to.

Bear with me slightly longer yeah?

In fact, the book hello stranger is based on my personal experience too. Only difference is the book is way more sweeter. Anyway I should stop sapping over my boring life and tell you, as your unnie or chingu..

That in life we will experience all these. Whether we want to or not, it'll happen in one phase of your life.

To those younger than me, please be careful before getting into a relationship. Never rush. Don't feel intimidated just because your friends already has someone special and you're the only one who doesn't. Stand tall and take care of yourself. It's normal for youngsters to fall into the boy-girl relationship, but sincerely from the bottom of my heart, don't be in one if you don't see the guy in your future.

Guys, especially young ones, they are fickle minded. I'm not saying all of them are but majority is. They can say they love you this day and leave you the next. Prevent that from happening. Always put yourself first. Protect your heart cause you are precious and you deserve to be taken care by the best.

In life we tend to stumble upon two types of people. I won't use the term good or bad. Instead, I'll say you either meet people who will love you or hurt you. Those who love you, cherish them. Those who hurt you, learn from it. I'm sorry for blabbering but this book means a lot to me. I'm seriously not sure whether I should continue, if it's not doing as well as I expected. I would delete it. But of course you guys can recommend it to your friends if you wish~

As I was saying, don't let a guy treat you like trash cause the guys I've been with always treated me that way. I'm cheated twice. Now I'm wounded. I don't even know when my heart will fully heal. Reason why I'm single cause it's heartbreaking. They are happy and you have to remind yourself every single day, every single second that tomorrow would be a brighter day, keep your head high. You'll be okay. Each day you need to instill so many positive mantras and even negative ones to make you move on. I'm fine, it only recently happen and I clearly know he's happy with her but I know I'll heal.

In this book, you'll slowly see Jungkook healing. He may not find another one and may definitely not get back with Taehyung but he'll grow. To be someone stronger. Someone confident. The ending would be unexpected so I hope you guys support this story till the end. So sorry for my blabbering. Aish this is embarrassing but thank you for reading this all the way ><

You girls are wonderful, never let someone else say likewise.

Stay strong. Stay Golden❤️