Chapter 6

Liam POV

The next day was kinda normal again. Zayn was hanging with his friends and I guess not really paying attention to me. Well, sometimes he looked over, but it was not like he said anything. Not that I expected him to say anything... I'm used to it. But what he did yesterday was kinda nice. Like really sweet actually. He was really caring I think. Anyway let's pay attention to class before dad yells at me for not getting an A+ But I couldn't really pay attention to what the teachers were saying for the whole day. The only thing I could forcus on was how nice Zayn was looking today. He was wearing glasses and it was fucking hot I must say. I also kept thinking about how he acted yesterday. He was so nice. I was hoping he'd skip football practise again, but I kept it out of my mind. Since his dad is his coach.. He must be under a lot of pressure... But anyways, like everyday I'm reading my book outside after school, so maybe I was going to see him. And if not... Then I'll just keep dreaming.

Zayn turned around and for a moment our eyes met. I quickly looked down. Shit. Why do I always do that. I looked up again and saw he was still looking at me. Then he turned around again. Looking at the teacher.

School was over and like always I sat down under the tree. I grabbed my book and started reading. I only had 5 chapters to go and I was really into it. In the distance I saw the football field. It was really hot today and Zayn pulled of his shirt. Omg, his tanned torso, his abs, his v line. It was all so perfect. I noticed myself staring and quickly returned to the book.

"Reading again?". I startled and looked up. I saw Zayn standing in front of me. I smiled "Yeah". "Mind if I join you?" "ofcourse not" I said smiling. He sat down next to me. "So.. you always read here after school?" "Yeah..." I said blushing. He smiled at me. "I wish I could just lay here after school, but my dad pushes me to go to football training..." he said. I kinda felt sorry for him. His dad is just like mine. Pushy. He has to be a great footballer and I have to have amazing grades. "Our dads resemble then" "What do you mean?" "Your dad pushes you to be a great footballer, mine pushes me to have amazing grades..." "Yeah.. it sucks...". I nodded. "It's amazing out here. So peaceful and quiet" "Yeah, it is!" I said smiling.

"Hey! Zayn!". His friends were standing a bit further, screaming at him to come. "Yeah?" "We're leaving, come here!" "I'm coming!" he said standing up. "Well, I better get going then" he said to me. I smiled. "Uh.. Zayn?" "Yeah?" he said turning around "About yesterday..." I said rubbing the back of my head. "Don't worry, Liam, I'm not gonna tell anyone" he said smiling at me. "Thanks" I said smiling back. "See ya tomorrow! Same spot, ok?" "Ok!". Then he left. Same spot. Yes!