Chapter 8

Frowning, I walked to Dumbledore's office. I had no voice, just a piece of parchment and a quill to speak for me. I met him in the hallways, the blanket still around my shoulders.

"Glad to see you're awake Miss Riddle. I see you've come for your room?" he smiled and offered his hand to lead me wherever I was going.

I nodded and took his hand. He lead me down a series of stairs. I lost where I was and finally we stopped at a door. He knocked and the door opened, revealing Serverus Snape.

"Your roommate is awake, Professor Snape." Dumbledore smiled and shoved me into the room.

Glaring at the bearded old man, I went and sat on the bed as Snape shut the door. I looked at him, tightening the blanket around my shoulders and he offered his hand. I stared confusedly at him then took his hand. He rolled his eyes and released my hand, ripping the blanket from me, revealing it was his cloak.

I smiled sheepishly and wrapped my arms around myself at the sudden cold. Snape glared at me and pointed to the white bed in the corner.

"That one is yours. Now get off mine." he growled.

I rolled my eyes and laid back on his bed, putting my shoes on his pillow and smirking. He glared and stomped over to me, grabbing my legs and dragging me off the bed. My body made a thump sound when he tossed it onto the white matress.

"There. Don't go poking around in my stuff. No questions, follow the rules, no stealing. No pranking." he barked and flipped over his pillow before laying down and falling asleep.

This was going to be fun. I thought to myself as I pulled out a bright pink Sharpie.

__________________________

The next morning, I was hidden from sight, up in the chandelier of the Great Hall. I made sure Serverus's alarm would make him late so he wouldn't have time to go to the restroom.

All the students and teachers where here except for him. This would be great. The Hall doors opened and in walked Serverus with bright pink decorations on his face. The entire Hall burst into laughter and even a few teachers struggled to contain their composure. Dumbledore got their attention, a little red in the cheeks himself.

"Professor Snape, I suggest you head to the restroom. Students hush please." he smiled and sat back down.

Snape ran out the door, redder than his decorations and after a minute, a loud shout could be heard. "ROSIE!'

Laughter erupted in the Great Hall again as I struggled to contain my own laughter. This was going to be a long day for Professor Snape. Just wait...