Chapter 9

He never came back for breakfast, so I got myself down from the ceiling and sat in his empty seat. Dumbledore smiled at me and I instantly knew that he knew who did it.

"Potions classes are cancelled for today." Serverus was at the door, still decorated and glaring at me.

"Actually, I was thinking Miss Riddle may teach in your place while you..." he coughed to hide a chuckle, "Clean up."

I looked at the old man like he was crazy. For one thing I couldn't talk, let alone speak. Second, how the heck am I supposed to be a potions teacher if I can't speak! As of he heard my arguments, Dumbledore slid some extra parchment to me.

"I think you'll be needing this today." he smiled and left me to think about how to deal with a class for the day.

I inwardly groaned, finishing my last class of the day. 'Finally...' I thought, cleaning the room a bit.

Serveral minutes later Serverus stormed into the room, back to his old appearance. I silently laughed as he grabbed my arm.

"Why would you think that was okay?!" he snipped.

I grabbed a quill and parchment, writting my response. Showing him the paper, he glares.

"Do not ever use that language around me again." he growls.

I stick my tounge out before walking to our room. I grabbed a random one of his books and started reading. 'Stupid Snape... Maybe I should ignore him for eternity and focus on finding my real family.' I saw the book had writing in it and was confused, putting it in my robes, I headed to my bed and laid down.