• Part ; 23

*Next Day*

*Rocs P.O.V*

Well Today Is Sunday. Everyone Always Go Over Niques Parents House For A Family Dinner. The Only People Who Came Was Prince, Ray, Prod, Leah And Of Course Nique And The Boys Were Here With Me. Star And The Girls Couldn't Make It. They Had A Show In Alabama. They Should Be Coming Back Tonight And May Stop By If It Isn't To Late. Kate And Jacob Were Here Also, But Had Left To Go To The Store For A Cake. I'm Not Really Sure If Me And Nique Are Together. I Love Nique, But I'm Really Starting To Feel Ciara. We've Been Texting A Lot. We May Actually Be Together. I Invited Her Over. I Really Don't Know How To Break It Down To Nique Though. I Walked Up To Her And Pulled Her Outside.

Nique: What?

Roc: Me And Costs Are Together.

Nique: *Shocked* Wow, Congrats.

Roc: Your Not Mad?

Nique: No, I'm Hurt. Why Are You Doing This?

Roc: Look I'm Sorry.

Nique: No, Don't Be Sorry. Just Do What Makes You Happy. *Walks Away*

Roc: Nique, Wait..

Ciara Ran Into Nique. Nique Just Looked At Her And Then Walked Away. I Thought Nique Would Have Beat Her Up Right Here.

Ciara: Hey, What's Up With Her?

Roc: Hey Bae. Don't Worry About It.

* Princes P.O.V *

I Saw Nique Storm Back Into The House. What Was Going On? She Had A Look In Her Eye Like She Wanted To Kill Someone. I Went After Her. I Knocked On Her Door. She Opened It.

Nique: What?

Prince: Are You Okay?

Nique: I'm Fine.

Prince: So What Are You Doing?

Nique: I'm About To Paint.

Prince: Can I Watch?

Nique: I Guess.

She Let Me In And I Sat On Her Bed. I Grabbed A Book Off Her Night Stand.

Prince: What's This?

Nique: Pictures I Would Draw When I Was Bored.

Prince: Their Really Nice.

Nique: Thanks.

Prince: Can You Make A Picture Of Me?

Nique: Sure.

Prince: I Want You To Hang It On Your Wall.

Nique: Why?

Prince: So Every Time You Come In Your Room, You'll Notice The Picture And Think About Me.

Nique: I Already Think About You. Were Bestfriends.

Exactly Only Bestfriends.

Prince: Remember The Other Night, When You Stayed Over?

Nique: Yeah, Why?

Prince: Did You Like It?

Nique: *Looks At You* Like What?

Prince: You Know....

Nique: When We Had Sex?

Prince: I Prefer It As Making Love.

Nique: Well It Was Great.

Prince: Really?

Nique: *Smiles* Yeah. I Never Had It Like That.