• Part ; 19

* Leah's P.O.V *

We Been At The Hospital For Almost 4 Hours. They Were Able To Get Nique To Breath, But She Won't Wake Up. Star And The Others Had Went Back Home. They Plan On Coming Back Tonight. It Was Only Me, Kate, Roc, Chresanto Jr, Uncle And TT. Prod Was Suppose To Stay, But Something Happened To His Mom And He Had To Go. I'll Be Going Home As Soon As I Find Out What's Going On With Nique. I Was Getting Hungry Since I Didn't Eat Breakfast.

Leah: I Need Something To Eat.

TT: There's A Restaurant Here And A Kitchen Downstairs.

Leah: I'm About To Go Check It Out.. Call Me If The Doctor Say Something. Or If Y'all Want Anything.

Uncle: Okay Sweetie. Were About To Head Home And Get Rocs Parents.

Leah: Okay.

I Left And Went To The Elevator. I Waited About A Minute, Then It Finally Came. When The Door Open I Saw This Guy. He Looked At Me As I Walked Onto The Elevator. He Was Cute.

?: Which Floor,?

Leah: Basement.

He Pushes The Button For Me.

Leah: Thanks.

?: No Problem, Beautiful.

Leah: *Blushes*

?: I'm Issa By The Way. *Reaches Out To Shake Your Hand*

Leah: Leah. *Shakes His Hand*

Issa: Well My Floor Is Coming Up.

Leah: Yeah.

Issa: Maybe We Can Meet Up Again.

Leah: Maybe.

Issa: So, Can I Get Your Number? Maybe We Can Hangout Soon.

Leah: Yeah, But I Have A Boyfriend.

Issa: It's Cool, I Got A Girlfriend.

Leah: Well Then, Here. *Tells Him The Number*

Issa: I'll Text You.

Leah: I'll Be Waiting. *Smiles*

Issa: Bye.

He Got Off The Elevator Answered Flashed Me A Smile. He Was So Adorable, I Couldn't Help But To Smile Back.

*Niques P.O.V*

I Could Hear Everyone In The Room. They Were Talking, And Some Were Crying. What Was Going On With Me. I Couldn't Open My Eyes Or Talk For Some Strange Reason. Some Guy Was Talking. Im Guessing It Was The Doctor. He Said That Everyone Should Come Back Into The Waiting Room On The Second Floor To See The Baby. Omg, My Babies. I Need To Know If Everything Is Okay. It Got Real Quiet So I Guessing Everyone Was Gone Now. I Started Moving Around. It Was Hard. It Was Like I Was Paralyzed. I Finally Got My Arms To Move. I Took The Tape Off My Eyes And They Opened. I Really Couldn't Feel My Legs. I Sat Up And Positioned My Legs So I Could Get Up. I Lifted Up And My Legs Went Out And I Fell. I Hit My Head Hard On Something And Passed Out.

*Rocs P.O.V*

My Mom And Dad Made It. They Were At The House With Niques Parents. They Were On They Way Back. I Wonder What My Parents Said When They Saw Chresanto Jr. He Looks Just Like Me. We Went Into The Baby Room And Saw The Other Baby. I Want To Name Him Chrestain Taylor August. That Name Dope Fr. They Said He Has To Be On A Breathing Machine Whenever He Goes To Sleep Or Starts To Breath Hard. A Nurse Ran Into The Room, She Was Out Of Breath.

Nurse: Bad News.

Roc: What?

Nurse: Mrs. Taylor *( Niques Last Name)* Has Some How Falling Out Of Her Bed. She Busted Her Head, Their Stitching It Now. After Their Down She Should Be Awake Once The Medicine Runs Off.