• Part ; 6

*Next Day*

*Nique's P.O.V*

Me and Leah decided to spend today together and just have fun. We plan on going to the mall to get some things. Then go get our hair and nails done. We might even go out to eat. Well right now its about 9:00 a.m. and I'm about to go out for a run with Leah then hit the gym for about an hour. After we did all that we ended up coming home around 12:00. We chilled for like a hour. Around 1:30 I went and got in the shower and got ready to go to the mall. When I got out Leah got in. I had got dress and put on some black shorts with a red and black striped tank top. I put on my red chucks. I wore my hair done and put on a heats beanie. I grabbed my black purse and put on some red lip gloss. Leah finally was dress and came down stairs. She had on some blue jean shorts a black tank top and a jean vest with her black vans. Her hair was in a messy bun and put on a black bow head band. We left and went to the bank to get some more money and then we headed to the mall. We got to the mall and it wasn't that packed. It was nice though the mall was huge. At first we wore just walking around looking then finally start buying stuff. We had a lot of bags. We bought stuff out of Foot Locker Rue 21 Charlotte Ruse American Eagle Hollister Ambercrombie & Fitch etc. We had so many bags we had to go put them in the car and come back in the mall and shop more. We were walking back in the mall and was walking towards the food court when we saw Prod. He didn't see us though.

Leah: What is he doing here? He told me he had to work.

Nique: Maybe he called off or something.

Leah: Maybe.

We were standing behind a fountain so he couldn't see us. We was just watching him waiting to see if he was going to do something.

Nique: It look like he waiting for somebody.

Leah: Well let's just see who walks up to him.

Leah gets a phone call and turns away to answer it. While she was on the phone I was still watching Prod. Some girl walked up to him and gave him a hug. I took out my phone so I could take pictures of this and then I told Leah to look.

Nique: Leah who is that girl?

Leah: I don't know I can't really see her face.

Nique: Well they hugged.

Leah: *Starts getting mad* Let's see what else they do.

I feel like a total stalker. But this is for a goo reason right now. Omg why is she leaning in so close. I gotta get a picture of this. I took the picture right when the girl kissed him.

Nique: *Shocked* Omg.

Leah: Oh hell no.

Prod and the girl started walking are way. Me and Leah came from behind the fountain and walked their way. Leah played it off like she didn't see anything so she put a smile on her face. Once we got closer to them she played like she was laughing about something. When Prod saw us and walked over to us.

Prod: Hey guys.

Leah&Nique: Was sup?

It was awkward silence. I looked at Leah and she looked at me and gave me a signal to say something.

Nique: Not to be rude or anything. But who are you?

??: It's fine. But my name is Jessica.

Prod gets a phone call an walks away to answer it.

Nique: I'm Nique and this is Leah. How do you guys know each other?

Jessica: We have been talking for a while and going on dates. But I don't know if were actually a couple.