Phoenix Drop

[F/N] ~ First Name
[L/N] ~ Last Name
[F/C] ~ Favorite Color
[S/F/C] ~ Second Favorite Color
[F/F] ~ Favorite Food
[H/N] ~ Horse Name
[V/N] ~ Village Name
*
I woke up super early. I yawned silently and saw the three guys from before still sleeping. I smiled a bit and shook it off. I grabbed my cloak and put it on. I felt rather safe inside the cloak. It kept me.... Warm. I got up and walked to (H/N) and she... Well smiled. "Top to the morning, Lady (F/N), how did you sleep?" she asked rubbing her nuzzle against my arm that was covered up by the cloak. "I'm fine. How about you (H/N)" I asked yawning and hearing my stomach growl for food. I giggled and smiled "Oh don't worry about me Lady (F/N) your more important than me my Lady" She said. I laughed "Yeah right. Your really nice, you know that right?" I asked (H/N) as I turned around and saw the blue haired guy behind me. "Uh. Hi. I'm Dante. Mind if I ask. Where are me and my friends over there at? I don't remember a thing... Owww! My head hurts!!!" He screamed. "Oh. Sorry about that. Your in my part of the forest. I kinda camped here and well made this part of the forest mine. I guess." I said looking down not showing my face even though the cloak was covering my face in the first place. He laughed. "No one owns this forest but Phoenix Drop, silly" He said laughing waking the others up. "What's with all this noise Dante? Oh wait. Who are you?" The blonde names Garroth asked. "Maybe I should be the one asking you! Your friend Dante introduced himself properly. I won't say who I am till you say yours. Goes for you too. Uh... Brown head dude" I said with tons of sass. The brunette clicked his tongue "I'm Laurance...." I nodded "And you?" I said to the blonde. I Hope they can't see my face under this cloak because this moment to so funny watching three guys I already know there names tell me there names again. "Garroth...." the blonde said. I nodded "That's good to know I'm in the presence of a 'Runaway Soon To Be Lord'" I said giggling. "NOW! Tells US your name!" Laurance shouted. I sighed "I'm (F-" "WAIT! What happen to your arm? Its broken!? How do not act like your pain!" Dante ask. Ohh.. F***..... Ugh.. What do I say..... Uhhhh... GOT IT! "I fell from a tree yesterday and.... Uh.. It just broke...Suddenly." (*coughs* cadenza line *coughs* *^*) The three boys nodded "Yeah. I know what you mean, that happens to me a lot" Garroth said (*coughs* 1m points if you know the the episode of the ref *coughs*) Dante frowned and stared at Garroth 'I still hate you Garroth' Dante mumbled. "What?" Laurance, Garroth and I said in unison. "O-Oh.. Nothing. I said nothing" He said sweating just a bit. The two others laugh at Dante's nervousness. "Ha! Now this is a story for Lady Aphmau to hear~" Laurance sung swinging his arm around Dante and pulling him close. Dante blushed "Don't you dare tell Lady Aph what happened!" Dante said furiously blushing. I giggled for a second and stop. "What? Who's Lady Aphmau?" I asked. "Oh! That's right! Lady Aphmau or Aphmau, she's the Lord of our village named Phoenix Drop!" Garroth said shouting. "Phoenix Drop?" I said tilting my head. "Yes! We must go back now before Aph thinks were dead or else we are dead to her!" Dante shouted running to the trees out the forest. "Ha!" I said grabbing my items and untied [H/N] slowly due to the arm Laurance broke. I then jumped onto [H/N] back. We followed Dante with Laurance and Garroth behind us rushing trying to fix themselves. We made it and saw a little village. I saw the beauty of the place and stared at it in awe. Good thing my face was covered. I groaned as my arm started to ache. I frowned and got off [H/N] slowly not wanting the pain to get worse. I then saw a lady with gorgeous black hair and Carmel eyes. She was beautiful. "GARROTH! LAURANCE! AND DANTE YOUR SO DEAD!" She yelled. "WE CAN EXPLAIN APH!" Dante said running. So this is there Lord. No wonder those idiots want to be her guard. Pfft. Idiots. I just watch the three goofballs running around and away from their lord. I sighed as a person came up to me "hey.. Have I seen you before. That cloak awfully reminds me of someone I used to know" A girl with red hair said. "WAIT! NICOLE!!!!!?;!!!!?!??!???" I shouted. She smiled and hugged me "I knew it was you. What are you doing here? Your father is going to murder you if you don't return now!" Nicole shouted. I laughed "Hey! Maybe I should ask you the same thing Brat!" I said still laughing. We fist pumped and laughed.
~ A few hours later ~
"[F/N] I'm letting you know now. Phoenix Drop is an amazing place. But... [V/N] and Scaleswind might destory it trying to find us. Your village is ranked number 1 for most biggest and scariest village and mine is ranked 3rd. I say we should just marry the guys we are force to do so in order for peace. Even though its O'khasis..." Nicole said sadly. "Yeah. But I don't want to be forced to marry if I haven't met them nor love them!" I said with tears threatening to fall. Nicole looked down. "Yeah.. I understand what you mean..."
《✪》
Aaannnddd Scene. Hehe. Sorry I haven't updated in a whiles. School distracted me. The 2nd semester of school just started so it might be a while again. Maybe. I might update tommorow though. Also ILYSM guys! Thank you for 650+ views! I hope I can get to 1k views or even 2k. I'm so glad people love my book. Anyways next update Ocs will be showing up. Anyways Chapter 4 done. Chapter 5 almost done. Anyways BAIS!!!! KYA!
*
1039 words total