Head Guard, Hunk, Fuckboi

Heres some things you'll need to know.
------
[F/N]: First Name
[V/N]: Village name (in case you didn't like Whiterun as your village name)
[F/C]: Favourite Colour
[H/C]: Hair Colour
[E/C]: Eye Colour
[H/L]: Hair Length
[H/N]: Horse Name
[S/F/C]: Second Favourite Colour
~~~~~
~ Your POV ~
~~~~~
As I ran off out the gates of Whiterun ([V/N]) I found a horse. A beautiful beauty. A white horse with a black mane and black tail. The colors awfully reminded me of O'khasis colors of the High Priest Zane. I sighed as I tamed it. It's more easy for a girl to tame a horse than a guy. Guys are way too... What's the word. NICE to animals. Girls take better care of animals because they actually appreciate them. I groom the horse and pet it. I got out the saddle i brought and put it on. Now I'm missing one more thing.... Hmm.... Thats It! A Name for the horse... Hm... Midnight? Vanilla? Maple? Nah. I like [H/N] better. "Well [H/N] shall we find shelter for the night then go? Or go and then find shelter?" I asked the horse as I pet his nuzzle and played with it's mane. Irene thank me that no one followed me and can't recognize me with this cloak on. Suddenly It feels like the horse actually talked. "Find shelter then go out" I heard [H/N] say. I gasped and jumped back a bit. I was rather shaken up so I kinda pulled out my red curse sword and aimed it at [H/N] "Whoops.. Sorry [H/N]. You can talk?" I asked putting the sword away in the buckle on my back under the cloak. "Yes I can but only to powerful magicks users. I sense great power from you. Shadow Knights are going to find you and want your power to join them. I rather you Don't join them" [H/N] said. I nodded. "Wow. That's rather interesting. AND i promise not to join them" (Lies! Oh i mean.. Uh nothing. I spoiled... Punish me for my sin) I said. I grabbed the lead and pulled [H/N] around until I found a perfect spot to camp for the night. I set up a tent and got a bed ready and set up a little fire. I cooked up some eggs for me and a gave [H/N] a carrot I had. We ate our food peacefully and quietly. "Ahh. That was delicious~ Best food since last week when Father made Rainbow Curry!" I squirmed. I sighed and yawned. "Well [H/N] I'm hitting the sack for the night. Don't worry I did some training in Guard Training so I'll watch out too." I said as I walked up to [H/N] and tied her up. "Goodnight [F/N]" [H/N] said. I nodded and walked inside the tent and slept with my one eye. Only true guards sleep with one eye open.
~~~~~
~ Time skip to the morning brought to you by MunchingKiara ~
~~~~~
I woke up and yawned. I saw [H/N] wide awake and eating grass. "Well morning [F/N]" She said. "Morning to you too Lady [H/N]" I announced. I scratched the back of my head and got my cloak and gear back on and suited up. I untied [H/N] humming a song my mother would sing to me since I was little. The song Safe and Sound. It always made me smile. Once I finished untying [H/N] I heard a twig break and male voices whispering angrily and dramatically. I groaned and ignored it to see if they would follow me.
~??? POV ~
~~~~~
"Irene help me. I'm surrounded by idiots." I whispered as Garroth stepped on a twig and broke it. "Irene! He looked!" Dante whispered at the cloaked person. Ugh. "Laurance do something about this?!" Garroth whispered yelled towards me. "Why don't we just follow him?" I announced. Dante and Garroth just nodded and followed my lead. We saw him stop at a river and dranked some water. We watched from a tree in the distance not far from him. We saw him take out a [F/C] cursed sword from the looks of it. We pulled out our swords and Garroth had to step on another twig and broke it. The cloaked man stood up and grabbed the sword and crouched walking around alert of our presence. I ran towards the man from behind and tackled him. A loud groan was made. I kinda went to far and broke there arm and pulled my sword behind the cloaked man's neck. I frowned "who are you?" I asked sternly.
~~~~~
~ Your POV ~
~~~~~
I looked around the area because i heard a twig break. I was on full alert expect behind me. "Gahhhhh!" I groaned as I got tackled. The man broke my arm and put his sword on my neck! How rude to do to a woman just cleaning her weapon! My arm throbbed in pain. I stayed silent and was on the verge of tears. No I mustn't. I'm a daughter to a Lord and took trainings from the Jury of Nine! And trained with Iron Fist Nicole! Plus i did go to Guard Academy for a day! And I didn't cry infront of them nor did i feel like it! "Whats your name?" The light haired guy asked very sternly. I stayed silent. But i guess he didn't like that and pulled my broken arm more. "Irene get off me!" i yelled as I pushed him off using my magicks i discovered. I got up and held my bleeding and broken arm that he broke! He groaned and looked up and stared at me with wide eyes. I wonder why? Wait! My Cloak!!!
~~~~~~
Hehehehe. Laurance took your cloak and broke your arm. How nice of him :) (*demonic voice* prepare to die Laurance.) Now once again on my previous chapter i request 1 boy and 2 girls well comment there if you want to join and the forum for your oc. Now must take my leave. Bais. Post another chapter today! Stay tuned!
~~~~
1028 words