Whispers

Heres some things you'll need to know.
------
[F/N]: First Name
[V/N]: Village name (in case you didn't like Whiterun as your village name)
[F/C]: Favourite Colour
[H/C]: Hair Colour
[E/C]: Eye Colour
[H/L]: Hair Length
[H/N]: Horse Name
[S/F/C]: Second Favourite Colour
~~~~~
~ Laurance's POV ~
Once he pushed me off of him using some sort of magicks I groaned and grabbed the cloak as fast as i can. My eyes grew wide. "Y-Your A-A G-Girl?" I asked her stuttered. She was pretty cute.. Wait! No! My heart only goes to Lady Aphmau. No one else! Irene this girl is going to Attack my Heart isn't she? The girl grabbed her bleeding arm that I broke and gritted her teeth. I guess she didn't know i have her cloak. She looked up with her black scarf covering her mouth just like Zane does. She looked confused and I raised my hand to my neck so she can see the cloak and then she realized. "MY CLOAK!?!?!?!?" She screamed. She fell to her knees as Garroth and Dante ran up to her to tend to her wounds. I sighed. I felt really bad for breaking her arm like that. I should see who they are first before I do anything else.
~ Garroth's POV ~
I ran up to the girl who Laurance broke pretty much. She was on the verge of tears so I ran my finger on her eye gently "No need to cry. You have the right to be mad at Laurance" I said wiping her tear that was about to fall. She nodded and continued to hold her arm. Dante went to check on her arm and she bit her lips in pain. I got up and head towards Laurance. "Way to go Mr.Cassanova" I said slapping his back.
~ Fuckboi's POV ~
Irene why did you do that Laurance! She's a girl not a guy?!? She looks so cute why does he have to hurt such a amazing woman with magicks? I tend to her broken arm. Geez Laurance broke it bad and he pulled it out of place. "LAURANCE!" I yelled as I saw Garroth slap Laurance's Back. Laurance looked at me and jogged towards the girl with Garroth behind him. "What is it Dante?" He asked. "Well Laurance you broke her arm and pulled it out of place. You owe her a big apology" I said. The girl just looked down and faced the the other direction. Then I heard three stomachs growl. The girl giggled for a second and went through her backpack with her good arm and pulled out 4 boxes of Rainbow Curry. The three of us got up and attack her good arm for the Rainbow Curry and she laughed again. Irene. What a beautiful laugh for such a beautiful girl. We opened it and chowed it down fast without knowing our manners. We finished when She barely started eating. She stared at us blinking. She probably thinks were pigs who breaks girls arms. I bowed sorry as the guys copied what I did. She nodded. "I-It's alright" She said sniffling. We turned around not wanting to see her eat. Where I come from it's bad luck to stare at a girl eating food. We waited and Garroth had to be a jerk and ask questions while she's eating. "So, What village did you come from?" He asked. We heard her stop eating. GARROTH WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?!
~ Your POV ~
I stopped eating. Uhh. I can't tell them I'm from Whiterun ([V/N]) so I had to lie. "I come from Scaleswind" I said. Scaleswind wouldn't mind since Nicole my best friend lives there. "Scaleswind Aye?" The guy 'Laurance' said. I nodded "Yes, Why?" I asked. The blonde hair guy which I didn't catch his name told me "Were just making sure your not from O'khasis. But Scaleswind. I'm supposed to marry the daughter of Scaleswind so I ran away" I stopped. I got up holding my arm. I kicked him as he fell over the two other guys got up with swords. "Why did you do that?" The guy Dante said. "Because. My best friend is the Daughter of Scaleswind. And I'm not really from Scaleswind. It's just a peace village where I'm from. I'm from Whiterun. ([V/N]) I'm the Daughter of the Lord. Lord Charles. I ran away from being forced married to the High Priest Zane. That means your the first born son of Lord Garte, Soon to be Lord, Lord Garroth" I said frowning. All guys stared at me wided eye. "W-WHITERUN?!?!" They said in unison. I nodded. "Yes. I'm [F/N] [L/N] . Daughter of the most vicious slash big village. Daughter to Lord Charles. Trained with the Old Jury of Nine. Went to Guard Academy from a day and trained with the guards from my village." I sighed. The fainted and i closed my eyes. "The Sun coming down. Should set up camp" I said to myself loudly. I dragged them one by one in a bed in my tent but very slowly since the broken arm. I cooked up some Meat and gave an apple to [H/N]. "Lady [F/N] you shouldn't trust them. I sense a shadow knight within them. But ask them what village there from. I know there guards by the look of their armor." She said staring at them in the tent. I stared with her. Maybe I shouldn't trust them with knowing all that information. I decided to worked up three splash potions of forgetness. I splashed it on them so they would forget who I was. I decided to sleep on the grass outside the tent. I closed my eyes not being a good guard and I went to sleep. Being consumed into darkness.....
~~~~
Chapter 3 done.
Chapter 1 - [F/N] [L/N]
Chapter 2 - Head Guard, Hunk, Fuckboi
Chapter 3 - Whispers
Chapter 4 - Phoenix Drop
(Coming Soon Chapter 4)