wrong name

Kanan's POV:-

Nidhi bhabhi enter the terrace, she looks at bhai shyly, bhai also looks at bhabhi shyly..i don't know why but i find this scene too amusing...it made me giggle..

My eyes then starts to check out bhabhi's cousins, and finally stops at those similar eyes...

I recall her immediately, its that chunni girl...she told looks at me..when i smile at her, she quickly hungs her head down...cute!

"All of you please, leave us alone ...please!", speaks bhabhi making a puppy face..

"Ok", i speak...and me and the girls, move to another corner of terrace ...

*silence*

It feels so awkward, we all feel shy to talk...that when..

"Umm...hi i am simi, and you?", a girl with short hair, tomboyish looks speaks to me

"I am kanan", i speak while looking at chunni girl

"Oh great name, what do you do", simi speaks again

"Well, i am a medical student", i speak smiling..

"Oh great!!, medical??...it must be though right?", simi speaks with amazement looks

"Yup, but ayaan bhai, mom, dad, chachu, all are doctors, so i was prepared for all", i spoke proudly...i caught a glimpse of chunni girl, she too was a bit astonished...

I tried to ask her name, but i didn't have guts just don't know why...god!!

"Kanan, lets go", i heard ayaan bhai speak.....shit, i couldn't ask her name!

Looking at her, i go back to our room, while i let that chunni girl wander in my sweet dreams..

*~~*

Kavya's POV:-

"Omg!! Kanan is soo cute", screams naina on top of her voice.

"Lol, naina", simi speaks

"No, yaar!!, he is soo hot!.. Please simi meri setting kara de!", speaks naina making a puppy face...

Simi looks at me and nidhi di and we nod with a yes..naina's eye gleams with happiness..

"Okay! Naina...in a month time Kanan will be yours", simi answers naina, while naina starts jumping around the house with happiness

At this something breaks inside....
Ouch! And it hurts...but i ignore this feeling, because kanan is JUST a crush...

"Ok! So we start "Unite kanan and Naina", hurray!!", screams nidhi di with happiness ..

"But, ek problem hai", speaks nidhi di spoke

"Kya?", asked naina looking at didi carefully

"I saw him looking at kavya, so-", spoke nidhi didi but i stopped her midway

"No di he wasn't looking at me, and i am not even 0.1% interested", i lied to my sisters

Naina, hugs me tightly and i hug her back....
Its naina's first love and i am happy for her...

Next day, kanan's family arrive...all elders greet each other...everyone is happy...this is when i notice kanan looking at me ...i avoid his glance and i stand beside naina...

"Kavya, see kanan is looking in our direction!.", naina exclaims with excitement..

"No, naina, he is looking at you", i lie yet again

With this naina starts to blush...while i continue to tease her..
Mom calls me to give sweets to everyone..

I go around and start to distribute among his family and mine..

I give him sweet, he eats and lools at me...i start to leave when..

"Hey! Chunni girl...may i know tour name?", he asks shyly..

I think for few moment, while he keep looking at me with hope..

"Well, its ...naina, my name is naina", i lie to him and leave from there immediately...

*~~*

Hey guys!

Hows the chapter??..

Hope you like it..

If yes then do like and comment..!!

Love you guys!!

See ya!

❤❤❤