First meeting

Kanan and kavya both head towards their destination that is jaipur unknown of the events and roller coster of emotions that they will have to go through...

Kanan reaches the destination first...its 6 in the morning...

"kanan, mom, dad, chachu, chachi, mishthi and kartik will reach tomorrow in the evening..."

"Oh!..and what about bride side?"...

"They will reach today evening"...

"Oh cool!..so i will plenty time to flirt before mom comes!"..

"I will tell chachi, kitna bigad gaya hai unka beta!"...

"Lol!..as if i got scared!"..

With that kanan heads towards the small palace which was booked for groom side to stay..

He chooses the room from qhere the whole area could be seen clearly!

The palace consisted of 5 palace, one huge palace at centre where all ceremony would take place...
(See the pic that i have uploaded with the chp)

Kanan roams around the city of jaipur...enjoying its beauty trying to capture each and every senario in my eyes...

The time flew so fastly hr didnt realised when morning turned into evening...

Ayaan calls kanan...

"Kanan, bride's family came...come fast!"...

*~~*

Kanan's POV

Bride's family came...and i was not present...
ayaan being the groom won't meet them until marriage but i had to be there...
I run as fast i can...luckily, by the time i reach the gate, they are at the gate only..

"Namaste aunty", i greet nidhi bhabhi's mom...

"Namaste beta, where is your mom?"..

"Aunty actually due to some personal reasons they were not able to book train earlier thats why they will reach by tomorrow evening..."..

"Ok no problem!"...

She smiled at me and then shouted at a bunch of girls...

"Nidhi, kavya, simi, naina!"...come fast!..you can check out the palace later..

All of them started to giggle..and ran towards aunty...

Author's POV

While going inside, kavya's chunni gets stuck to kanan's watch...
Kavya and kanan look at each other shyly...

They both try to separate the chunni and watch when their fingers touch each others...

Kavya quickly puts her hand away and turns shade of red due to embarrasement...

Kanan some how unhooks kavya's chunni from his watch and walks away to avoid any more embarrasing situation...

Simi and naina (kavya's cousin sisters) start to giggle while nidhi is also not able to control her laughter...

"Shutup both of you!..", shouts kavya before running towards the bride's family's palace...

"Kavya, you simi, nidhi and naina will have to share the room, as there are too many relative....the room is quite big and there are 2 bed present..i will ask for hotel management to give one more bed...ok?"

Kavya nods head happily...naina, kavya, simi and nidhi were clostest sisters and she was looking forward to this 1 month journey! ...

Only roka ceremony was done...rest engagement, mehendi and all some rituals including wedding was left...

*~~*

Hey guys!

How was the chp?..

Did you like their bollywood style first meeting?

Plzz like and comment!..its means a lot!!..

Thanks for love!

Lov u guys!

See ya!!
♡♡