ITC: Zer0 (The Magical World of Pastamonsters)

Zer0's Interview*

(Zer0 strolls in quietly as the Interviewer waits on him patiently. Once Zer0 was close they exchange an awkward shake before they take their seat)

Interviewer: (Fixes papers and then looks up at Zer0) "Let's begin...what is your full name?"

Zer0: "Hello, luv! My name's Zer0....and...I don't have a last name...sorry." (Shrugs)

(Interview waves hands)

Interviewer: "It's all good...why are you a robot?"

Zer0: "They programmed me to be a slave. You know, do homework, cook, ect." (Rolls eyes)

(Interviewer chuckles)

Interviewer: "Why do you like pranking?"

Zer0: (Grins) "It was the first things I known to do, luv." (Chuckles)

(Interviewer nods)

Interviewer: "How did you get created if you care remember?" (Gives curious looks)

Zer0: (Shrugs) "A few wires, DNA examples, AI stuff, cloned teenager, ect."

Interviewer: "Who more of the prankster, you or Thr33?"

Zer0: (Laughs) "I'm more of a prankster while Thr33 is a gamer."

(Interviewer nods)

Interivewer: (Looks down at papers) "Have you been a killer spree, if so why?"

Zer0: (Shrugs) "I have killed some people...you know...because I wanna show them who's the idiot and who's not."

(Interviewer stays silent)

Interviewer: "How come you ended up on the street?"

Zer0: "They thought I was human,and by my additute, no one liked me, or even dared to look at us...until BEN and Jeff showed up. They had my back ever since." (Smile)

Interviewer: "Who is Thr33 to you?" (Cocks eyebrow)

Zer0: (Silent for a moment) "Thr33's the only family I got...and I know I might seem like a jerk to her, but...I love her. Anyone who tries to mess with her, they better watch their back." (Glares)

(Interviewer nods in approval)

Interviewer: "Why do you look like a human?"

Zer0: "So they could dress me in a suit and be like, 'He looks pretty good...for a servant'." (Rolls eyes)

(Interviewer chuckles)

Interviewer: (Looks down at paper) "Do you have any last words to say?"

Zer0: "Well, I wanted to say, thanks for having me. Love ya!" (Blows kisses to crowd then stands and leaves the room)

Interviewer: "Doesn't seem like a robot." (Then reads the newspaper)

~~~~~~~~

Director's Note

~OMG this is almost over T-T....so what do you think of Zer0? Interesting to have a robot here, but he seems friendly enough. If you want to see his world go check out:

-The Magical World of Pastamonsters

Author by: Wheatley123

Summary: N/A

~Well I hope you enjoy this series and stick til the end for I need help deciding something. Not much longer, so stay tune ^_^