ITC: Logan (The Messenger's Redemption)

Logan's Interview*

(Logan quietly opens the door and takes a look, making sure this was the right room. When he saw the Interviewer, he walks in. The Interviewer stands and then exchange shakes with Logan before taking a seat)

Interviewer: "Hello and welcome." (Fixes paper) "What's your name?"

Logan: "Um...my name is Logan Chase."

(Interviewer nods)

Interviewer: (Look down at paper) "Are you a father, Logan?"

Logan: (Grins) "Yes, I have one son. His name is Tristan."

Interviewer: "How well do you know your son?"

Logan: (Rubs back of neck) "I wouldn't say I know him that well yet. I haven't been in his life for quite a while. However, we are getting there." (Smiles)

(Interviewer nods)

Interviewer: "Well then, how long has it been since the last time you saw him?"

Logan: (Thinks) "It was about 15 years, 1 week and 3 days before we met again."

(Interviewer eyes pops open)

Interviewer: "Have you ever been to prison before?"

Logan: (Quiet for a minute) "... Unfortunately yes. I spent 15 years in Luna penitentiary's A block."

(Interviewer stays silent)

Interviewer: "Has that effected your relationship with your son?"

Logan: (Signs) "It has. He was taken from me by a sadistic bastard whom I used to work for." (Frowns at thought)

Interviewer: "How did this effect you?"

Logan: (Frowns) "I wouldn't say it did...apart from the anger. When you have to live in A block, you get into constant fights in the yard. They resulted in a lot of injuries."

(Interviewer nods)

Interviewer: "If you could change on thing in the past, what would it be?"

Logan: (Thinks) "If I could take back one thing, it was trusting someone who ended up betraying me." (Gets a little angry)

(Interviewer changes subject quickly)

Interviewer: "What are your future plans?"

Logan: (Confused) "Future plans? The only plan I have right now is to take down Pandora so that I can live in some kind of normalcy again."

(Interviewer gets confused)

Interviewer: "Is there anything else you would like to say?"

Logan: "No not really. Just don't tell Special Ops I was here." (Interviewer nods and Logan stands) "Thanks for having me and now...I gotta run." (Then Logan runs out)

Interviewer: "Interesting?" (Then walks out)

~~~~~~~~~

~Huh, I wonder what Pandora is and what happend between Logan and his son. If you want to know to, check out:

-The Messenger's Redemption

Author by: Chani_shines

Summary:

"Try anything, messenger, and they die"

Logan Chase, a messenger for hire, was expecting a normal pick-up and drop off job. But little did he know that he was carrying a USB drive containing a list that could change not only his future but the future of Costa Luna's underground. Now after spending 15 years in Luna Penitentiary, he's broken out and looking for revenge.

With his son being raised by the enemy and his wife on the verge of a mental break, he can only turn to his old enemies for help. A lot has changed in 15 years after all...

~I hope you guys are staying tune for the end is near...dun...dun...dun... so hope you enjoyed and see you at the end :)