24 | getting ready and dates

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I had 2 dinners in my relatives' houses and I barely ATE. So I'm here for an updated chapter. Enjoy.

*PLUS SEQUEL POSSIBLE IN FUTURE*

Me and Riley are my house, getting dressed and ready. We waited in my room until our dates came. I wore the same red dress while Riley wore the sparkly one.

"Yipee! I can't wait for tonight!" Riley exclaimed, being happy and cheered at the same time.

Tonight was our school dance.

I looked at Riley, being happy and excited for tonight. "Me too. I can't wait dance with Lucas throughout the whole night."

"It's my first chance dancing with Farkle. I'm such a worst dancer ever in the history of professional dancers. I'm afraid I'll step on his foot." Riley puts on her worried face.

I walk over to Riley and held her hand.

"It's okay, Riles. Not a lot of people can dance. At least have a good time." I said to her, smiling.

"Hey, thanks." She gives me a hug. "Plus, will this Lauren girl will show up to the dance and be upset anyway?"

"Hey, that brunette had way too many chances with Farkle. He's such a flirt."

"Yeah."

Then, Lucas and Farkle walk inside our room, in their posh tuxedos, and with their smiles. We quickly notice them when they came in.

"Ladies."

Riley and I rolled their eyes. "Farkle."

"Minkus." Riley added. "You're finally here."

"I know. 7 sharp, just like what you and Maya said. And I brought Lucas with me." Farkle smiles at Riley, which they made her blush.

Riley giggled, as I walk to Lucas, smiling at me also.

"Huckleberry, you look... beautiful. Very." I compliment while fixing his little tie.

He looks at my dress, my hair and my makeup. "You too." I blush when he scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry. Did that just came out of my mouth?"

"That's okay. That's what Riley told me." I said.

"Okay, let's head off to the subway. We usually get to school there." Farkle holds hands with Riley, and looks her in the eyes.

"Sure." I said.

After leaving the subway, we stood at the entrance of our school. We looked at the sign Under The Stars dance sign, and we looked at each other and hold each other's hands.

"Okay, are you guys ready to have the time of our lives?" Farkle asked, standing in front of the 3 of us, while we were on the stairs.

We all said yes. Well, Riley.

Lucas looked at me, smiling. "Are you ready to have this dance?"

"I am."

Yay! I'm done. This is my (late) Christmas present for all of you. I hope you are patient for twenty five then the others. And yes, there is a sequel to this story. It takes place when the kids are in high school.

Bye!