13 | first date

Hiiii! Back with another chapter. Lucas and Maya actually kissed it was cut out. I also found that they are dating!

Enjoy.

We arrived at The Peppy Rainbow (lol, from Liv and Maddie) as we start our froyo date.

It's our first date ever, so I want it to become a good time.

"So, we're here." I said. "On our first date."

He nodded. "I know. And, um, I can buy 2 for us. But only, you have to tell me what flavor you want."

I was thinking. And now I found it.

"Obviously, the strawberry one." I suggested. "You will leave, while I'll find a for 2 table."

"Okay." He said as he gets to the line.

I walk away and finally find a spot for two. I sat down, while watching Lucas buying some for us, smiling.

While watching, a girl from behind, had loud footsteps coming behind me. As I meant loud footsteps, I mean she was running.

"Oh, Liv, I finally found you." The girl said. "Wait, since when did you have brown roots, and dyed your blonde hair a little dark?"

I turned around. "Keep looking. Whoever Liv is, might be waiting."

I can now know what that girl looked liked now. She had glasses, with light blonde hair, and had a tag that said Maddie on it.

(I liked both Girl Meets World and Liv and Maddie so, crossover chapter!)

"Ohhhh..." She faded the word into silence. "You are not my sister."

"She's your sister?"

"Twin sisters." She continued. "She's noticeable one, also me, but only in basketball games."

I rose an eyebrow. "Are you talking about Liv Rooney in Voltage? My favourite scene is when she battles enemies with her secret powers."

"Mine too." We laughed a little when I see Lucas coming.

"I have to go, my boyfriend's coming."

"You have one?" She asked. And I nodded.

"My name's Maya, and thanks, Maddie." I said as I push her away.

He comes with cups; strawberry and vanilla. As soon I see the pink froyo colour, I take it with the red spoon.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Sorry, I added Maddie in this story. I liked both shows, so I wanted to combine it to likeness.

Please don't hate just because I did that, and that their conversation is short. But thanks for 88 followers.

Okay, see you at next chapter!