Charactors

Abigail or Abby Parker (15) ~ Loves to Dance and sing. Plays volleyball, soccer, and cheerleading. Is sarcastic, funny, caring, and is popular cause of her brothers. Luke is her twin and she has blond hair and blueish green eyes.

~~~~~Brothers~~~~~

Lucas or Luke Parker (15) ~ Plays football like all his brothers and soccer. Is super funny, nice, and is really strong cause of football training and is popular. Is protective of his twin Abby but not as much as Kyle and has blond hair and blueish green eyes.

Christopher or Chris (16) ~ Plays football. Is stubborn, can be a jerk but is usually nice, can play the guitar. Love his sister Abby more than anything and is supper protective, is popular and Has brown hair and blue eyes.

Kyler or KYLE (17) ~ Play football and basketball. Is really nice, always doing something, is way to protective of Abby, is popular and has brown hair and blue eyes like Chris

~~~~~Best friends~~~~~

Megan smith (15) ~ Abby and Lilly's best friend. Loves dance and soccer! Is funny sarcastic, sweet at times, is popular and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Lily Johnson (15) ~ Abby and Megan's best friend. Loves dance and cheerleading. Is really nice, and funny, loves to shop and knows how to have a good time and is popular. Has red hair and green eyes with freckles all over her face.

~~~~~Parents~~~~~

Dave or Dad Parker (45) ~ loves all his kids but has a special spot in his heart for his little girl. Loves sam his girlfriend more than he lets on. Is a dentist

Sam walker (43) ~ has 3 boys that she loves equally. Has always wanted a girl tho. Loves her boyfriend Dave and wishes he would propose already. Is a lawyer.

~~~~~~Step brothers~~~~~

Dylan walker (15) ~ Plays football and baseball. Is a jerk on the outside but really sweet when u get to know him. Loves to watch sports. And has always wanted a sister. Has blond hair and light brown eyes.

Jacob or jake walker (16) ~ Plays football and soccer. Is funny smart but doesn't like to show it. Is kind and wants a sister but would never admit it. has black hair and dark brown eyes.

Bradley or brad walker (17) ~ plays football. Is a player, mostly kind but has a short temper. Is really funny and wants a little sister more than anything but would die before he would admit it. Has brown hair and blueish green eyes.