Chapter 1

(Picture of Jade ^)
Introduction

Jades pov
Ive always been abused all my life by my father. He even put me in coma once! I also have a mother but she doesn't  care if i get beat. All  she ever does is get drunk with my dad. I have so many bruises on me that all i wear are jackets and jeans. Yes i know its in the middle of summer but i cant let nobody see all these bruises on me.

I hope to one day live on my own without those so called parents of mine, but let me tell you a little bit about my self. my full name is Jade claire Williams , I'm fifteen and I'm 5"1. Yes I'm very short but it doesn't bother me. I have brown eyes and brown hair Enough about me.

Ch 1
I was in my room jamming to my music and happy i haven't got hit today because my parents were out getting drunk. "Wait i spoke to soon." "Jade get down here now!" , my father yells. "Oh just my luck", i said sarcastically. I walked down the stairs to face my drunk mother and father. My dad came towards me still having a beer bottle in his hand and BAM!

He slams the beer bottle against my head leaving glass in my hair. Then he kicks me and punches me and starts calling me all types of names i would never dare to say. he slams me against the wall and stops. While I'm sobbing i put my converse on and grab my phone and run out of the house.

While I'm  walking still covered in blood from my dad punching me i feel like somethings watching me. when i turn around theres a tall man and the only thing I'm looking  at is his waste since I'm short so i have to look up at him to see who he is and what he wants.

"Hi beautiful why are you outside alone in the dark"he says evilly. I don't say nothing, i turned around and started running. To bad for me being a slow runner he was right in front of me that fast. "Thats weird."

He pinned me against the tree and said : "we can do this the easy way or the hard way". Me being me I screamed to the top of my lungs thats when i saw his eyes turn to red color. That really freaked me out so i shut myself up and tried to get out of his grip.

Out of nowhere fangs came out of his mouth and he bit my neck. AHHH!! "Get of off me" i screamed. But then everything seemed to get blurry and i blacked out.

MY FIRST CHAPTER TO THIS BOOK HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. What do you think about it so far?

(Kinda edited)