New Years.

There was a knock on Harry's bedroom door as he was sitting on his bed reading through his school notes. Trying to refresh his memory before heading back to school in 3 days.

"Come in," he shouted looking up from his book, shocked to see Hermione and Ron standing there.

"Hey, guys! What are you two doing here?" he said standing up and giving them brief hug each with surprise lacing his voice. He turned around and went and sat on his bed.

"Sirius and Remus invited us over for new years," Hermione said sitting on her boyfriend's lap on the couch they normally sit on.

"Is it just you guys or is everyone here?" Harry asked closing his book over and placing it on his nightstand.

"No, everyone's here. Percy's brought his new girlfriend," Ron said.

"Percy has a girlfriend?" Harry said with surprise.

"Surprising isn't it," Fred said walking in the room, George, Bill, Fleur who was holding Teddy again, Charlie, Ginny and unfamiliar brown haired girl. She was very pretty in Harry's opinion.

"Party in my room again?" Harry asked shaking his head as the others just laughed and walked in.

"Put that cup on the floor, Fred," Harry said to the confused twin but did it anyway. Harry pointed his wand at it.

Hermione knew Harry wasn't the best at spells, "Harry," she warned but he ignored him "lectulum corruisse" he said and the cup transfigured into a huge couch which spread across the whole of one wall, enough to seat at least 6 people.

"Where did you learn that?" Hermione said clearly surprised.

"You have such little faith 'Mione," Harry said shaking his head with the others just laughing. Fred stayed sitting on the desk with his feet laying across his brother's lap who was sitting on the seat. Fleur and Bill went and sat on the couch next to Hermione and Ron with Teddy sitting in Fleurs lap. Charlie and Ginny went and sat on the newly formed couch with the girl Harry never knew.

"Why are you all up here anyway? Are Percy and your parents arguing again?" Harry said knowing it's probably the reason.

"No, not yet. We said we would introduce you to Percy's girlfriend. Oh, Harry, that's Audrey. Percy's girlfriend. Audrey that's Harry," Charlie said introducing us.

"Nice to meet you," Harry said giving her a warm smile.

"Yeah you too," she said returning the smile.

"But in actual fact, you've got the best drink. So get it out mate," George said causing his family members to start laughing.

"I don't have any drink," Harry said trying to sound serious. Although everyone knew he was lying.

"Come on, we all know it's in your trunk so if we just skip this whole 'I don't have drink thing' we can get drunk sooner," Fred said, his family laughing at his boldness.

"Okay, okay," Harry said opening his trunk. He moved all of his school clothes and books to one side to expose the drink. He pulled out a case of muggle drink called 'Budweiser'.

"What the hell is that?" Ron asked very confusedly.

"It's muggle alcohol. More alcohol than butterbeer, less than firewhiskey. Here try it" Harry said biting the cap off with his teeth and giving the boy the bottle. He took a quick mouthful of it.

"Okay, muggles are good for one thing at least," He said taking another mouthful. He handed a bottle to Bill, Hermione, Charlie, Fred and George.

"You wanting one?" He asked speaking to Audrey.