Trey p.o.v

I'm singing Beauty by Dru hill

Sorry, didn't notice you there But then again you didn't notice me So we'll remain passers by Until the next time we speak I hope that you I can make you mine 'For another man steals your heart And once this beauty is mine I swear we will never be apart

August was knocking at the door

August:Man trey it is me August at the door

*opens the door*

August. Aa how you and Devin doing you trying to make your move with her?

Me: Yeah man a little bit but I think she don't realized it tbh.

August: No man it is just hard for her to trust people that girl his been through hell with people so yeah it is going to happened give her some time.

Me: yah man I'm going to give time

August: Yah just give it time

My sister walked in from work ..

August: Damn! If I didn't have a girlfriend Trey who is this fine girl?

Me: Chill this my sister nigga

August:O sorry but like she is so cute...

Me: don't make me get my gun on you nigga.

Daliyah: Hey and thanks lol. you must be August right?

August:Yes I am alright trey I'm about to my girl house see you later alright

Me: yah yah

We give each other Dap an he left

Daliyah:O trey I was talking to Devin on my lunch break she is a pretty girl like you said but I think it is something going on at her house that she is not tell anyone.

Me:August was told me she has been through hell with people so that could be one of the reasons Daliyah.

Daliyah: You should call her and invite her over here for a little date little brother because sis no that you like her it is so obvious because you can not stop talking about her trey like for real you get a little crush on Devin O.

Me: Shut up girl .. Because she is not going to tell me what is wrong with her I am going to ask her best friend Hope and see if she no what is wrong with her.

Daliyah. Ok we'll little brother I am about to go watch my shows on Netflix and tell me what you find out...

Me:ok

I want to hope house to see if she can tell me anything.

End of this part