she never told

here is more of the story hope yous like it....comment/vote/fan

sam's p.o.v

we walked pass the skinnies, to the sexind court to talk. I was so scared she would reject me and leave me alone forever. that she couldnt deal with it. so I just stood there trying to figure out something else to.tell her but she.knows this was serious or I wouldnt of brought her out here. I suddenly heard my name being called " earth to sam" she was yelling waving her hands in my face. I snapped my head and started sitting down next to her. well here it goes. "i have to tell you something but you gotta promise you wont freak on me". I made hrr promise before I said anything. " i'm in love with someone and that someone is a girl". I told her with out dying like I thought I would. she was just staring at me.saying nothing. I wondering what she was thinking. she probably thinks im a freak now and doesnt want anything to do with me anymore. ".hello " waving my hands in front of her face now. "what did you think I was going to say to this"? was her reply. " I dont know and im still not sure" I said feeling like the breathe was just knocked out of me. I knew she wouldnt accept me. "look sam your my beat friend in the world it doesnt matter who you like or who you date, I love you and your never gonna lose me never you got me forever you got that" she said smiling at me. my heart felt like it was gonna jump thru my chest she said she loves me. I know only as a friend but she loves me. I still dont know if I.should tell her that its her im in love with. maybe I wont have to,maybe she wont ask me who it is. that would make everything so much easier.