she never told

I know its been a long long time since I last uploaded alot has happened since the last part was put up but here is more of the story ....vite/comment/fan.

olivia's p.o.v

walking out to the courts to talk to sam felt like I was going to be getting the worst news in the world like she was gonna tell me someone died or she didnt want to be my friend, but thats wasnt it, turns out it was much worst. we walked past the skinnies thats what we called the kids who was way to skinny for there own good, to the second court to sit on the bleachers. "okay so what you want to talk about" taking off my bag to sit down on the worn out medal bench. I looked up at her cuz she was still standing there no moving not talking just staring down at me." hello earth to sam" waving my hands in her face. she finally snapped out of her little trance she was in. " oh yea, I wanted to tell you something but you gotta promise your not gonna freak on me". she said taking the spot next to me. "okay here it go's, olivia i'm in live with someone and that someone is a girl" she said, the last part coming out as barely a whisper. I almost didnt hear her. I was wondering if I heard her straight. she was a lesbian. I was screaming in my head. maybe she knows about me,maybe now I could tell her that I loved her since we met. wait a min she said she was in love with someone, but who could it be. it couldnt be me she thinks im straight,she doesnt know about me yet. great now I have to watch her be with some other girl. but maybe she has noticed they way ive looked at her, or how sometimes I hold on to our hugs a little longer then I should for just being friends. how I always want to cuddle while watching movies with her, but only when we are alone, cuz of our fathers. but anyways back to reailty ,it cant be me now ill have to prepare myself for her to tell me who it was, only I would have to ask, maybe she wont tell me and spare me the heart ache of knowing. okay so now it was her turn to be waving her hands in my face to snap me out of my trance. "sam what did you think I was gonna say to this"? I asked looking straight into her beautiful eyes. " I dont know im still not sure". was all she said looking kinda down. "look sam your my best friend in the world it doesnt matter who you like or who you want to date, I love you and that will never change never you got me forever im not going anywhere". I said trying to make her feel better. mean while I just lied a little to her it does matter who she dates cuz it should be me.