She Never Told

Okay here is the second part....comment/ vote/ fan... Tell if you think I should kept writing this storyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Olivia's P.O.V

Olivia P.O.V

I woke up to my phones alarm, it was 6:30am to early for me but I wanted to make sure I was up before Sam. I need to get ready before she got up so there was no chance she could see the marks. I mean I have wanted to tell her for so long but it would ruin everything between us. I stood in front o the large mirror in Sam's bathroom looking at my body I was very tone as the result of working out Alot. The marks on my sides and back where beginning to heal but the was still sore. As I stood the examing myself my mind went off to the day this all start happening. It was about a year ago, my dad had been in my room and found a letter I had written about 6 months before. It was a love letter to Sam. She doesn't know how I feel about her so I ha decided to write it down and give it to her but I chickened out at the last min. When he read the letter he was pissed off. When I got home that night he screamed and yelled at me NO daughter of mines will be a fucking dyke you got that!!!! He screamed in my face. He then called Sam's father which was his best friend and told him about the letter. About twenty mins later he was at my house. He was seriously pissed, he asked if I ever gave anything other letter to Sam I told him no, that that was the only letter I ever wrote. Then out of no where I felt a heavy hand across my face. Sam's dad had hit me! You lair, I seen the way you two are around each other. I swear Mr. Calvin I haven't. He didn't believe me so he conutined to hit me. I yell for my dads help but he did nothing hub told me it was my own fault. Mr. Calvin didn't stop for about 5 mins. My body was in so much pain I just layed there and cried. You will never go need Sam again, you are not allowed at my house anymore and if I catch you with her again this will only get worst. So back to me standing there. That's how this all started because of the feelings I have for Sam. Mr. Calvin still hits me every so often if he thinks I'm getting to close to his daughter. I had been dating guys so as to try and convince him I don't have those feelings for her anymore. He agreed to let me hang out with her as long as I had a boyfriend. I always debated with my self as if I should tell Sam but j knew this would end things with us and it would kill her. See Sam's dad is a really good dad to her and she loves him so much I couldn't put her there that pain I love her to much. I heard Sam waking up so I hurried and threw the rest of my clothes on I finish just as she walked there the door. Morning, how did you sleep?