chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you go, Thunder thighs," I yelled. He got irritated but tried to hold it back."What's wrong, Sparky? Too afraid of fighting me?" I said with a smirk. He growled.

"Like Hell. Let's go." Laxus yelled, but he was hit on the head by Erza.

"Stop it! Now Lucy, go downstairs NOW." Erza said in a stern voice.

"Fine, Redhead," I said then jumped off the balcony. She nodded then got furious at what I said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Erza yelled down at me. Everyone stared at her then me and started sweat-dropping. I smirked.

"I just called you a Redhead. Geez, you don't have to throw a tantrum." I said. Everybody started laughing except Erza. My smirk grew wider. "See, Everyone here agrees with me," I said. They laughed harder while Erza grew more furious.

"WAIT TILL YOU COME BACK HERE. I'LL KILL YOU." Erza said. I smirked.

"By the way, you might want to calm down. Your Crushy Washy is watching you." I said. Her face had a huge blush on her face. "What's wrong? Did you lose your voice because you finally realised that your Crushy Washy is here and watching you?" I asked with a huge smirk. Her face turned the same colour as her hair. "Erza, You better stop blushing 'Cause it's rivalling your hair," I said. She blushed harder - if that's possible. Everyone was laughing that they had tears forming in the corners of their eyes and some even fainted for laughing too much. I couldn't help but chuckle. After a few minutes, everyone calmed down, and Erza's Blush soon faded away.

"Well that's was interesting." Chapti Lola said while wiping his tears away.

"Anyway, Let's carry on with the Grand Magic Games. Here are the participants. From Quatro Cerberus, we have Rocker. From Lamia Scale, we have Sherry. From Mermaid Heel, we have Arana. From Blue Pegasus, we have Jenny. From Sabertooth, we have Minerva. From Fairy Tail, we have Lucy, Kabo." Mato said.

Quatro Cerberus's Rocker was singing. We are the champions.

Lamia Scale's Sherry was singing I need your love,

Mermaid Heel's Arana was singing Listen to your heart,

Blue Pegasus's Jenny was singing Miracle,

Sabertooth's Minerva was singing Sorry,

Fairy Tail's Lucy was singing I see fire

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

ROCKERS P.O.V

"This goes out to my guild," I said then began to sing.

SHERRY P.O.V

"This goes out to my love, Ren," I said with a blush then began to sing

JENNY P.O.V

"This song is called Miracle," I said then began to sing

MINERVA P.O.V

"This goes out to Lucy," I said then began to sing

LUCY P.O.V

'Tch. They think that a stupid song can bring me back.' I thought.

It was my turn to sing. I thought for a minute then walked on stage.

"This goes out to Erza," I said which made her smile. "But only the outfit," I added with a smirk. She was confused.