Wet

"You really don't have to," I assured him. "No guy has ever made me cum during sex, or even foreplay."

"Well that makes it all that more important for me to do so then," he replied sweetly with a kiss on my lips.

His huge cock moved slowly in and out of me and felt really good, but I honestly couldn't get off. Maybe I didn't know my body as well as I should have in order to help him pleasure me better. I let him continue for a while at his one set pace. We were both drunk, but I figured that it would help me get off instead of make it more difficult.

Eventually he stopped, kissed me once more and then pulled his cock out of my pussy as he laid down next to me so we could pleasure each other at the same time. I sucked his cock, while he licked my pussy and slid his fingers inside me.

He was good at sex and his cock was definitely big enough to get the job done, but I felt frustrated with my own body. I had never been able to cum and all of my friends said it was the guy's fault. They might have been right, but then why was I never able to cum with a guy? Surely there had to be one guy who could make me reach orgasm.

As I drifted away in thought, he pulled his cock from my mouth and then moved down in between my legs as he licked and sucked on my clit. He continued to finger me with two fingers and then it started to feel so amazing that I didn't know what was going on. It was as if he had finally figured out the secret combo to my pussy.

Clenching the bed sheets, I moaned as he worked his magic with his mouth and fingers on my pussy. My body started to twist and I tried to stop from wriggling away from him. I squeezed my legs together around his head, but he kept going until I was squirting everywhere. I gushed out from his lips and up onto his face as he closed his eyes. His fingers were still fucking me rapidly and his tongue was still on my clit, but his lips were no longer locked around my clit to suck on it. Because my legs were shaking so much, it probably felt like I was smacking him in the head with my boobs.

When I finally gained control back of my body, he pulled his fingers out of my pussy and then licked it up and down a few final times, which sent shivers down my spine.

"You did it," I said, looking down at his glistening face between my thighs.

With a smile, he replied, "I told you a would."