V Training

My pups are so cute. That's what I call the virgins I fuck before I unleash them into the world on their own. Most of them are nerds who have never even kissed a girl before, so I'm doing them a great service by letting them sleep with me. Sure, I could be spending my time doing something else, but then who would help these poor guys get good at sex?

Having sex with a virgin for their first time wouldn't do anything for them. They would fall in love with their first lay, or their highschool sweetheart and never realize there are better pussies out there. I feel that it is my duty to inform them of how skilled women can be so they don't just settle for the first girl they get with. Where would the fun be in that? I can't allow them to be blind to all the other good lays they could have. After all, I am one of them.

I know what you're thinking. I'm a whore, someone who is taking advantage of these men and turning them into dogs. If they turn into dogs, it's because I simply awoke whatever it was that laid dormant inside them. I'm not turning men into horn-dogs, I'm giving them the opportunity of a lifetime so that they may be happy by experiencing multiple pussies before marriage.

"Try it before you buy it," is something that I firmly believe in. Just because they sleep with me, doesn't mean they have to go and have sex with lots of women. They are more than capable of controlling themselves by just having sex with one more woman before they tie the knot. If you don't believe that I'm doing something good, that's fine. I don't care what you think. I have given lots of nerds confidence by taking their virginity and then giving them tips on how to please their first girlfriend. Don't get mad because I've found my purpose in life. I am helping these men, saving them from disaster down the road by not getting it out of their systems early. Believe me, I know what men want.

One night that I had a new virgin over, he got into bed with me wearing his Star Wars boxers. He was very excited and kept his glasses on. I tried to take them off, but he said I went blurry, so I let him keep them on. We started making out and then I reached inside his boxers.

"That tickles," he snorted. "I'm very sensitive down there."

After jerking him for a while, I finally got to sucking his dick and then told him what to do as he licked my pussy. He told me how good it tasted and wanted to eat me out the entire night. It was a sweet offer and I would have agreed to it if he wasn't so inexperienced. His ears might have been working just fine, but his coordination was way off and his tongue didn't seem to be following instructions very well.

Soon he was on his back and I was riding his dick. It was about average size and felt pretty good. I had to put the second condom on for him since he put his nails through the first one. He kept smiling and laughing as he played with my breasts in an awkward manner. I felt like I was babysitting a complete amateur. Never had I experienced such an eccentric virgin before.

When he finally came, I got off of him and we cleaned up. He asked if we could cuddle, which I agreed to, but just for a bit.

As he held me, he whispered in my ear, "I love you."

"You do?" I asked, horrified at the thought of him being a huge clinger.

"Yup, and I can't wait to marry you one day!"