Chapter 4:

Canada arrived at his house. He opened the door and slammed it as hard as he could. He forgot he was America, so he accidentally snapped it in two. "GAHHHHHHH!" He screamed angrily. He stomped up to his room. He wasn't sure why he was mad, he should've been sad.  His phone buzzed He looked at the phone with the maple leaf case. He picked it up. "Hello?" He said. "America? I sought zat zis was Canada's number." France said. Canada mentally punched himself. "Oh, uh, it is, he's just out somewhere, and I was watching his house for him and so you called and I decided to pick it up." He babbled. "Ah, I see. Well, tell him zat there will be another meeting, zis time at his house." France said, and hung up. Canada hung his head. "M-Maple!" He whipped up his head. "I need to clean this place up!" He yelled, and ran to get his cleaning items.

***************************************

"America, I'm disappointed in you. This is what happens when you don't spend time with your brother. He is miserable." England scolded. "Yeah, but you don't notice him as much as I do!" America whisper yelled. England looked at him, and walked out the door. "American wanker..." He heard him mumble.  He stared at Kumajiro. "He's a dummy, isn't he?" He asked him. "Who are you?" *Table flip*

***************************************

After what had seemed like hours, he finally finished cleaning. He slid to the floor and wondered what he had gotten himself into. "Ohh, I wish I never wished that. Now America is upset, and me too, and I think England is mad at him, too." Canada whimpered. He dragged himself up to his bed, and took off his glasses, and crawled into bed. "This isn't what I hoped it would be like."