F I F T E E E N

•At Starbucks•

"U-uh Mr. South African Boy, I thought you said you weren't interested in coffee?" Connor says teasing me about early.

"But to me it look like you haven't eaten in a while, cuz you finished the coffee under like 0.2 seconds" he said to me while I just finished my second drink, ready to have more.

"Look don't judge me, this is surprisingly my first Starbuck's Coffee. And this little shit is so GOD DAMN GOOD!" I said emphasizing the last three words.

But also drinking a great amount of fluids, that causes you needing to go to the bathroom. So I did.

"U-ugh Connor. I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a second," I said hurrying because I needed to go to the bathroom. 

"M'kay" he said still drinking out of his coffee.

I then proceeded to go to the bathroom.

••skips to after he's done pissing••

As I was done doing my own little business, I step out the bathroom stall.

But that only led to me being
face-to-face to Mr. Kian, Mr. Jc, and
what broke my heart,

Connor.

"Well, look what we have here," Kian said before landing a punch on me.

That one punch led to multiple punches.

Which caused bruises, and that led to pain.

But all that physical pain didn't hurt.

Because the mental pain, Connor was giving me. Hurt the most

As Kian kept punching me like a punching bag, and Jc snickering in the background.

Connor just starred down at me with a blank face, no emotion what-so ever.

That led me to think.

Did he care for me?

Was he my friend?

Is he still my number one bully?

But one thought hit me the most.

   Did I love him?