E L E V E N

"We need to talk."

Are the dark words I hear Connor say from the other side of the stall.

"W-why," I respond snervously (not a spelling mistake)

"Please, just open the door," Connor says now pleading.

  I'm just conflicted at this point. One third of my body says not to open it. A quarter of my self is saying to open it. An the rest is flooded with confusion.

But for that very second. I stood up

And after that little action.
     I walked to the door.

Only being centimeters away from the door. I open it.

That then reveals a Connor Franta with glossy, teary eyes. He then comes closer with his hands in the form of fist shapes.

I back away slowly. Again, confused.

My body then realizes what is happening.

"P-please don't H-hurt me" I squeak out.

Connor stops there in his tracks. He lowers his hands. Then surprisingly, he embraced me in an unexpected hug.

I hugged back to two reasons only, even though I hate him I can't be mean and he is also crying.

Not knowing why to do, I start to calm him down.

"U-Ugh, do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked worriedly.

"T-Troye, it's y-your mother" he stuttered, trying so hard not to burst out crying.

"What about my mother," I said a little paranoid that my mom was brought into this.

"Troye, you mom died."