-29-

Bethany's POV

I'm exhausted. Cameron just dropped me off at home and today was a tiring day. No matter what Cameron says, I will always feel bad about today. What is wrong with me? Nick is dead. And I saw him? No way. I'm crazy.

I get my pajamas on and take all my make up off. I take my hair out of a ponytail and plop on my bed. I double check my phone making sure it's on the charger, and looking for notifications.

1 New Message.

Cameron❤️😍😘: I love you baby! Today was amazing no mater what you think. I had a great time and I don't want you to worry. I love you so much and don't want to see us anything but together. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much. Get a good night sleep. I'll pick you up in the morning for work and we can go to Starbucks. I love you so much baby. Good Nugget.

Good Nugget?

Cameron❤️😍😘: Oops. Didn't mean nugget. It was supposed to say Good Night😂 But I love you baby. Good Night😘😘😘😘😘😘

awwwwww. he's amazing

Bethany💜: Awwww. you're amazing babe! I love you more. I'll see you tomorrow 'Little Cammy'😂😉 Good Night. See you tomorrow😘😘😘😘😘😘

Cameron❤️😍😘: Good Night. Love you😘

Bethany💜: Love you😘 Night

Cameron❤️😍😘: Well I'm not ending the convo😂

Bethany💜: whatever😂 good night😘

Cameron❤️😍😘: I love you so much😘❤️😍

He's amazing. I'm so thankful. I decide not to respond. If I did, we would talk for hours. Plus, we both have to work tomorrow.

I set my phone on the night stand and snuggle down in the covers. I roll on my side, looking out the window. I start to fall into a sleep, but I see it. I think I see it. But I drown into my sleep, before I can decide if it's real or not. Or maybe I really am crazy.

Nick?