-20-

Cameron's POV

I pull into her driveway, and my hands are shaking.

(Flashback)

"Everybody go. Except Cameron." Nash says.

Everybody leaves, and I stay.

"Nash. I don't know what to do. I'm in love with her. But Nick is alive." I tell him.

"I know. I know. Want to know my advice? Go for her. If Nick really loved her, he would be with her right now. But he isn't. Make your move. If she finds out, I'll tell her that you didn't know. Okay?"

"Yeah. Sure." I shake me head, leaving the room.

(Flashback ends.)

That conversation was only one hour ago. I'm taking Nash's advice. Nick missed his chance. If Bethany doesn't like me, oh well but I'm trying. I get out of my car, and walk up to her door.

With the flowers in one hand, I knock with my other hand. She immediately comes to the door and greets me with a smile.

"Hey, Cameron! Come in!"

"Hey Bethany." I smile.

"Here's some flowers." I hand her the flowers.

"Oh my gosh. They're beautiful. And my favorite kind." She winks at me, and walks into the kitchen.

I follow he into the kitchen, figuring out what she's doing.

I watch her find a vase and fill it with the flowers. When she's some, she leans against the counter, our faces inches apart, and looks at me with a smile.

"Has anybody ever told you how beautiful you are?" I ask her.

She laughs.

"You have a beautiful laugh."

She blushes.

"You look-"

She cuts me off by smashing our lips together. She grabs the back of my head, and pulls us closer together. I grab her waist, and swing her across the counter, by me. She wraps her legs around my waist, still sitting on the counter. During the whole part of her moving, we never broke the kiss. She starts running her fingers through my hair.

After a while of making out, she pulls away, only about a half inch though. She looks in my eyes and smiles. I smile, looking into her eyes.

"I barely know you." She whispers.

"But I love you. I love you, Cameron."

I pull her in again, close. Kissing her with force. Then, I pull away.

"I love you more."