-3-

Bethany's POV

"Have you-"

"Yes, Bethany. I looked at his background. No, he's not as good as you. But he's right behind you."

I just shake my head and walk out.

"Please like him." I hear him mumble.

Basically, I'm an agent for the CIA. I don't get along with my partners well. Except my last one. Nick... But I don't like talking about it. I'm also single, and happy. I don't need any distractions with my job. I take my job really seriously. I don't have many friends. Maybe like 5. But I work with all of them.

Matt Espinosa is a tech nerd. He's an alright guy.

Andrea Russett does all the planning. If I have to go undercover, she chooses me an outfit. Go on a trip? She's got it. She's basically the manager of our squad.

Nash Grier is the boss of the building. He's in control of all the squads. He does most work with us, because we're the top squad.

Jack Johnson is a field agent, like me. Him and his partner, Jack Gilinsky, work with me. But, I'm required to have an partner, so there will be four field workers soon.

And that's our squad. Russett does all the planning, occasionally working with Espinosa; Espinosa being a nerd; Nash, bossing us around; Johnson and Gilinsky working the field; and now, Dallas and I.

We all get along well. She far.

I realize it's 9:30 P. M. I start putting stuff in my desk, and get ready to pull out a file to look at.

"Really Mota?" I look up and see Gilinsky. We all call each other by last names.

"What do you want?" I sigh, getting more papers out. He grabs the papers, and starts putting them away.

"It's 9:30, on a Friday night. When was the last time you went out and got a drink?" He asks, finishing putting everything away.

I don't answer.

"Exactly. Can't believe it. 24 and a half years old, and how often do you go out? AND your a single woman. What's with that?"

"I need to focus on my job and-" I say getting the papers out again, till he cuts me off.

"You give this place your best effort. Your hours are over. Stop working."

"Fine. I'm just going to go home-"

"And order pizza, and watch Netflix? Nope. Your gonna go with Johnson, Espinosa, Russett, Grier, and I and have fun. Okay?" He demands.

I just roll my eyes. "At least let me go home-"

"And change?" He finishes for me. "Don't worry about it. We can get clothes from here." He says, and starts walking towards the walk-in closet.

"Those are for missions." I inform him.

"You really think that nobody else here has taken clothes to wear after work, to go out?" He asks.

I just shrug in response.

"So I was thinking-" I cut him off, when he starts walking in the closet.

"Woah. No. If you're dragging me along, I'm picking the outfit."

"Okay. Whatever."

I walk in and start looking. Then I find it. I change, not in sight of anybody.

After I'm all ready, I step out for Gilinsky's approval.

"What do you think?"

"Woah."

"Is this good enough?" I ask.

He just smirks.

"Perfect."