11.0

Bella

The day I had been resenting the most was finally here. The day I was to get married to Lindon. But, Lindon wasn't my problem anymore. No, it was more of the fact that I was going to become someone else's in front of the person I once dearly wanted.

It was the same person I would once think of spending my life with. The same person I would run off to when I felt alone. He was the same person I once thought was my fuel, if I were fire. The same person I thought was the glass, if I was water. Yet, now that wouldn't be possible.

Noah and I could never be together. And somewhere along the lines it was my fault. If Serenity hadn't died that night because of me, I wouldn't be the one getting married to Lindon today.

I was a selfish person, and that's all there was to it.

"Queen Valerie is arriving girls," one of the girl's getting me ready for the wedding said.

The girl's voice was all it took to snap me out of my trance, looking up just in time to see my mother enter.

The girls bowed down in front of my mother, and in return my mother greeted them all with a smile and a quick hello, before she looked at me.

"Princess Bella, just look at you. You look so beautiful," she exclaimed, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I forced a smile on my face, glancing at myself in the mirror in front of me. I was dressed in an elegant white, strapless wedding dress, with the middle of the backside being purple. The front of the dress was embodied with different designs of flowers following along the neckline, and the bottom. It was simple, yet just the way I wanted it. 

Purple and red were the Royal colours, one of the two were a must in the wedding

It was a beautiful dress, but I didn't know if I was really worth it. After all, till this day I was only wanting to think about myself and no one else.