6.0

Bella

I kept my eyes fixed on Lindon, a fake smile plastered on my face, acting as if the daggers he was sending my way didn't bother me at all. This was too fun.

Since the day I had returned, the only thing on my mind was Lindon and his rude behaviour. The more I thought about it, the more I felt as though all this was to only infuriate me. From then I decided I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of my anger, no instead I would kill him brutally and slowly with my kindness.

"Can you stop staring at me with that stupid smile?" He snapped, running a hand through his soft hair. Oh how I wanted to feel his hair once.

At that, my grin widened knowing that it was bothering him. "No can do," I chirped with fake enthusiasm. "Get used to it, Lindon. I'll be your wife in the span of two weeks."

"Unfortunately," he muttered, and that was the end of our conversation for then.

"So what card have you decided upon?" I asked him after a while, my eyes gazing down at the numerous invitation cards laid out in front of us on the table.

His eyes flickered down to the cards, his hands picking one of them before dropping it back down.

"I don't care," he said, shaking his head as an after thought. "You pick."

After showing Lindon and Xenia around the palace, accepting their gift tokens, and having a small chat with the others, Lindon and I were assigned to work on our marriage work. It went from choosing a wedding card, clothing, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and such.

So far we were only in the process of deciding on a card.

I looked through the pile, brooding over my decision as to which one would be the best. I wanted to go with something simple, but unique at the same time. Something that would catch my eyes in an instance.

Upon noticing my conflict, Lindon let out a sigh then held up a card in front of me, raising an eyebrow.

"How about this one?" He questioned, being a bit calmer than usual.

I looked at the card, immediately nodding my head in agreement

I looked at the card, immediately nodding my head in agreement. It was the perfect example of what I was in search of.

I slowly took it from Lindon's outstretched hand. He kept his fingers far back, making sure not to make any contact with me.

"Since we are done here now," Lindon started. "We should start deciding on other stuff. My assistant's cousin is a fashion designer, we could get our clothes designed from him. As for the people-"