Well this is awkward...........

Hey my sexy people hope you like this next capter and please get the word out some more people know about this thanks:)

~E.H.

The next morning I wake up to the smell of pancakes and sausage. I walked to the kitchen and grabed a glass and got some OJ and pored another glass for Olivia

"Hey do u want to go walk on the beach after we eat so I can walk the dog?"

"Yeah sure it looks beautiful outside"

"yeah it does, is breakfast ready yet?"

"yeah I just need to put on the whip cream and cherrys"

I love it when she cooks its like having a chef in my kitchen that i dont have to pay for. After breakfast I went up staries got a shower. I put on a blue tangtop and black legings and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabed my phone and headed down staires and of course Olivia is all ready. I checked my phone to see it was 9:00am. Wow i never wake up that early its probly because im so used to getting up so early. I grabed the pink leash and hooked it to peaches. She is the cutest little thing shes just a few month old in human years. I grabed my ray bans and headed out the door since Olivia was already outside. When we walked near the water peaches would get wet and start running and start sniffing people that went by us. After about 15 min we decided to head back home. Right when we get home i get a call from Elizabeth which works at my backery.

"Hey is everything ok? Do you need me to come down?"

"yeah we have 3 people working but its just crazy busy can u come down please?"

"Yeah sure ill be right down see ya in a bit"

Hey that was Elizabith I need to headed down to the bakery do u want to come or stay here?"

"I'll come let me just put the dog up"

"ok I need to go get ready"

I go upstaries and put on some jean shorts from Ameican eagle and a black shirt that says love pink from victoria seacret. I put my hair in a fish tail braid and headed down stairs. i slipped on my snooks and headed out the door with Olivia. We got to the bakery and it was crazy so Olivia just went outside and decided to walk around. The place was busey all day. When it was around 8:00pm there were only 2 people at the bakery so I decided to get my stuff and go. Just as I was done cleaning the counter 5 very familyer faces came through the door. Its was driving me crazy when I could remember where I saw them from. Did I see them at my bakery before? Right when they came up to give me there order I remembered they were the ones that hit me with that ball. I just hope they dont remember.

"Hi how may I help you" as a blonde headed boy started to speak in an Irish accent

"Yes I'd like... wait arnt you that girl from the beach?"

"Uhhh yeah I am" I said with a little smile

"Sorry about that" A guy said with brown hair blue eyes an a British accent

"Oh its fine so what can I get you guys?"

They all said what they wanted and so I put the food in a white box and handed it to them. The guy with very curly hair and pretty green eyes got out a piece of paper and wrote something on it and handed it to me gave me a cheeky smile and left. I put the piece of paper in my pocket got my stuff and headed out the door. i get outside to find Olivia in the car listening to music and playing on her phone.

"Hey were you in here long?""No maybe 5-10 minutes"

"Do you want to spend the night again I have some clothes you can borrow if u dont have any clean ones"

"Yeah sure"

I walk through my front door to see peaches beside her food bowl because she was hungery. I went in teh pantree to get her dog food as Olivia bloped on the couch and put the TV on. I was getting my phone out of my pocket as something fell out. I looked at the paper and on the front it said "Harry:) xx" I open it to see a phone number and a note saying "Sorry for my mate knocking you out let me take you somewhere:)".

"Olivia you wont believe what just happened"

"What?!?" She said with a very excided face

"Well you know teh day I was on the beach and got knocked out with a ball?"

"Yeah"

"Right before I was about to leave and they came in and one of them game me there number"

"SHUT UP REALLY!!!!"

"Yeah shoud I send him a text now"

"Duhhh"

I got my phone and put his number in the phone and said

"Hey its Bridgit the girl from the bakery" in a mader of seconds he replied

"Hey how's the head"

"Good"

"So would you like walking at the beach with me?"

"Yeah sure what time?"

"How about when the sun is rising"

"Well I live on the beach so how about you just come to my place?"

"Yeah sure well I'll see you tomorrow:)"

"Alright see ya:)"

So I told Olivia and she basically freaked about. We chilled for the rest of the night then fell asleep watching October Baby.

Hey my sexy people sorry I havent uploaded in a while so hope you liked this chapter .

~E.H:)