Chap. 1 The movment

"L.A has always been my dream, I'm finally able to chase my dream. I'll be leaving to the airport within an hour.
-July 6th 2016"
That was my last thing I wrote in my diary in Texas before heading to the airport.
I gave my mother a kiss, she grabbed my hands telling me not to go, but I did it anyway because It's my dream. I rode the taxi and tears were falling on my cheeks, while thinking about my family and leaving my whole life there.

I finally arrived to LA and my best friends Elaf picked me up. I hugged her so tight and I couldn't believe that I'm with her because I haven't seen her in long two years. We drove downtown and she took me to the apartment that she rented for me. We took the bags and headed upstairs, I found a sofa, a T.V, and few closed boxes then I went to my room, it looked really good and it was metallic-designed, I was very happy because it was the only fully complete room in the apartment.
Elaf told me that she found a job for me in a beauty company where I would work as a make up artist. I didn't believe her I thought she was just joking around, but she showed me the paper work and it said that I'm supposed to start the next morning so I told her that am really excited because I will start work tomorrow and at same time am excited to start my new life but I was nervous about everything.
"Are you sure you want to start a new life?" Elaf said out of no where. I started to mumble my words and felt a little bit dizzy, I thought to myself I wish I had started this new life somewhere else where no one knows about my past but then I still need her support because she's my best friend and the closest one to my heart. "I don't want to think or talk about this so let's just never speak of it, shall we?" I said
"Yeah, sure, if that's what you want," "I gotta go home, see ya tomorrow after work" She said
"Goodnight" I said.
I woke up in the next morning made myself a cup of coffee and washed up, put on my mini black skirt, and a maroon crop top with my black sneakers, then I put my hair in a high pony tail, and wore some of my gold jewelry. I put some light makeup because I didn't wanna look over the top on the first day of work. I finally grabbed my purse and my keys and then I headed down stairs. I was opening my car door and then I saw a really handsome guy with a hazel eyes, light brown hair, and muscles. I kept starring at him, then he turned and walked toward me, my heart dropped and I was really nervous seeing him coming towards me, but I just tried to act normal. "Good morning" he said, I responded back with a "good morning" and a smile. "So you are our new neighbor righty?" He said , "Yeah, I am I just moved in yesterday" I said. "Nice to meet you, am Grayson, what's your name?" He said. I responded back with "nice to meet you too and am Samara" he shook my hands and kept looking in my eyes. My heart dropped and came back to me, I felt butterflies to my stomach. "I have to go to work now" I said, "okay, well if you need anything am here" he said. I pulled my hands and got in my car.