My Pêche | Tsukiyama Shu

月山 習|Tsukiyama Shu

Human! Reader x Tengu! Tsukiyama
___________

"H-hime-sama!" The small boy exclaimed as he bowed down to the girl in respect. His dark blue yukata was slightly dirty from the cleaning he had been doing. He looked at [name] with nervous brown orbs as he had not been expecting her sudden visit to the Tsukiyama household.

"Hello Taro-chan!" [Name] greeted as she mirrored his polite bow. She scratched her rosy cheek with an embarrassed smile. "Say, do you know where Shu is?" She questioned as she handed a basket of peaches over to the boy.

"Shu-sama is in the garden outside."

"Ah! Arigatou, I'll go see him now."

"Thank you for the peaches Hime-sama!"

"No need to thank me," [name] grinned as she walked over to the opening that the doors created. She stared out onto the garden, scanning its grounds. Fruit trees were beginning to bare their sweet treats at the taste of the spring sun. An arrangement of various flowers screamed to be picked as a tall male in a black yukata outstretched his hand towards them. In his other arm, he held with him a small bouquet of vibrant colored flowers that he had already plucked.

His garment of clothing and purple tresses  swayed in the wind elegantly. One wouldn't be surprised to know that he was the head of the Tsukiyama tengu clan. He was the ideal figure since not only was he beautiful, but he was quite powerful. Tsukiyama looked up from his current activity only to find [color] orbs following his movements.

Noticing Tsukiyama's gaze, [anme] quickly averted her look towards a different direction to avoid said male's eyes. A small blush became apparent on her cheeks as she brushed a loose strand of [color]hair behind her ear. She hugged her sides as if to shield herself off from the boy. She wobbled her way down the wooden steps of the back porch as she promptly remembered why she was there. [Name] cautiously walked over to where the tengu was, careful not to step over any of the plants that were beginning to grow.

"Ah! Bonjour, my sweet pêche*!" His words pleasantly dripped from his lips as he focused his attention towards the girl. Her tinted cheeks colored themselves by the second at his sweet words. "Oh how I've missed you dearly," he smirked, raising a flower to her face.

She took his gesture, but being the clumsy person that [name] was, she was pinched by the rose's thorn. Her face scrunched up at the pain.

"Ah, Sh-Shu what are you d-doing," [name] piped out as he brought her wounded finger to his lips.

"What does it look like I'm doing, ma douce*?" A devilish grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. A few small whimpers left [name]'s lips as his tongue wrapped itself around her slender finger. She could feel a meager sting travel itself through her thin appendage as the tengu calmly licked the thick liquid.

Even with a petty amount, Tukiyama's taste buds danced around in delight at [name]'s sweet tasting blood. If he could compare it's arousing taste, he would say it was similar to that of a fresh peach. He would admit that he craved for more of the crimson fluid, but seeing as it pained her when he would take her blood, he controlled his desires. Removing [name]'s finger from his doing, Tsukiyama ended his actions with a kiss on the girl's now invisible wound.

"A-arigatou," [name] quietly mumbled as she hid her gaze from the exceptionally taller male.

"Calmato, there is no need to be shy," he whispered as he tilted her chin up to get a clear view of the girl's features. He scanned her [color] doe eyes, her cute nose, her reddened cheeks and her plump red lips. He hungrily bit his own, temptation knocking on the door for him to dominate her form. Her luscious lips practically yelled "kiss me! kiss me!"

He always pondered at the thought of his love towards [name]. Many people would have thought it to be crazy for a tengu like him to fall in love with a human girl like [name]. Even though [name] was the "Senka Maiden" or "Bride of Prophecy," the idea was still never taken into consideration. A youkai like him would have been expected to kill the senka for the many reasons that she was created, but no, his feelings for [name] made him do other wise.

Bringing himself out of his thoughts, he leaned down shaping his lips to fall into place with the girl's own tempting ones. Synchronized kisses were exchanged between the two figures as sparks exploded from their loving kiss. Tsukiyama dominantly placed his large hand around [name]'s petite waist as his left one pushed her head forward to deepen the kiss. [Name]'s small hands unconsciously snaked up and around the taller male's neck aroused by the intimacy. Placing a few last kisses on the girl's lips, Tsukiyama broke the interaction. He could feel a few stares from the house's window.

Calmly, he smiled at the girl. "Ah ma pêche, you taste as sweet as always," he spoke as he licked his lips seductively, guiding [name] towards the house. He glared at his followers as they quickly hid themselves from the windows.

pêche* : peach
douce* : sweet

___________

The manga "Black Bird" inspired me to write this because Kyo and Misao are just //fans self. (you should check it out!) anyways I'm rlly rlly sorry!!1! if Tsukiyama is occ!! I tried using his current personality bc I feel like he's a better person now ya know?? ; u ;; Well, I hope you enjoyed this! Until next time!

-ghoulsenpai

Up Next: Suzuya Juuzou