I went in and spoke." Excuse me." They stopped and looked at me.

"Tsukki, I think these are your knee pads?" I said holding them up.

"Ahh, yes. Arigato, Mae. And don't call me Tsukki." He said with an annoyed face after hearing the nickname.

"Gomen.
Whoa. You get to practice with Bokuto-san!" I said as I pointed at the said male who stiked a pose.

"Do you want to block for us?" Kuroo said and I bowed.

"Gomen. I was actually going to..take..a..shower-...Lev-kun, what are you doing on the floor?" I interrupted myself as I saw him on the floor half dead.

"I am teaching him how to recieve." Kuroo answered and pointed at the tall male.

"Kageyama, help me. I want to block."he said.

"Can I practice my recieves too?" I asked blankly and they looked at me.

"I still suck at it and standing next to someone who is amazing and perfect in recieving makes me feel kinda aweful." I said smiling akwardly with a blush at the thoughts of him.

Tsukki smirked knowing who she meant.

"Yeah, Noya-san is sure good,or should I say perfect, as you like to describe him, Mae?" He teased and I blushed like a maniac.

"U-Urusai! S-So, Kuroo-kun, can I?" I asked with puppy eyes and he shrugged.

"Sure, why not."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After the extra practice I helped Akaashi, whose name I now picked up, clean the gym.

While doing that I stared at him intensly.

"Akaashi-kun, you know, you are really pretty.

Have,..have you ever modeld before?" I ask totaly blunt and he looked at me with a small blush and wide eyes.

"Ehh!?" (Bokuto+some Nekoma cats)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Oi, Tsukishima! Eat up! Or you're not gonna last!" Noya said slamming his tablet full of food down on the table infront of me.

"Nishinoya-san...at least your stomach is big." Tsukki snickered with a smirk and Noya lost it.

"What's you say?! You little brat! Your true self will pay!" He stood up and grabbed Tsukki's glasses.

I stopped eating and looked at my tablet.

I feel offended.

....

I have like the double of what Noya has...

Aahh, f*ck it, I'm hungry.

Then I dugged in again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Mina-san! The parents from Shinzen High gave us some watermelons!" said as she and the other managers held plates full of watermelon slices.

"Whoaaa!"

I went over and imitadly grabbed one slice.

"Arigato gozaimasuuu!!~"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(Skip training cuz I'm too lazy to write so much sry)

"I'm going now." Tsukki said and we looked at him.

"Okay."-Daichi

"Good job."-Suga

"Okay! Rest well Tsukki-kun~"-Mae

"Hey, Tsukishima! We're gonna practice the syncronized attack, so help us out for a sec." Tanaka said which made the blonde sweatdrop at his 'offer'.

Then I heard footsteps which were shortly followed by a voice.

"I can still go, too. There'll be four wingspikers, but that's okay, isn't it?" Ennoshita said.

"Ah, Ennoshita-senpai. I actually have some other training to do, so there will only be three." I said and he looked at me.

"Alright. Good luck.

So..I wanna get the timing down." He said which made Tanaka even more suprized.

"Wait...You aren't trying to become a regular, are you?"

Then flames surounded Ennoshita and I backed away.

"Don't think I'm gonna be warming that bench forever." He said and I gasped out loud.

I put a hand to my chest and pulled my chin back with wide eyes.
Like literally.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoaaa! Hold on. Did I miss anything or has Ennoshita-senpai just sassed you out Ryu?" I asked and he now had the same pose as me and we slowly backed away, taken back by Ennoshita.

###############

Hi there everyone! Sorry for not updating so often but, don't understand me wrong I love to write this but, I sometimes don't feel like writting, for like some days of even weeks. So my deepest apologies towards all of you.

And BTW THANKS FOR 12K READS!!! I am so happy rn because it felt like weeks ago I would be like 'MOM I REACHED 200 READS!' and she would go like, 'shut up and do them damn homework'... nah jk.
Anyways!
Thanks for all of the people who have been reading this, who vote and who leave really nice comments! Love you guys sooo much and as a thanks I will try to make the next chappy a lil fluffy. Don't getcha hopes too high, but not too low! Till then peace out!

~K Lawliet