Vans Are Cool

Being the only person with a vehicle among your friends can get pretty demanding at times. When they need to go somewhere, you're the man. You're the one who always picks them up when they are drunk, or need a ride home from the late night movie. Having a van though, is not really cool, especially when it's rusted and falling apart at the seams. Sure, it will last for quite some time still, but it definitely isn't a chick magnet, unless you already know them.

It was a typical week for me. My friends had asked to hangout on my day off, so we were going to go to my one female friend's house for a bit and see what transpired from there. We hung out for a bit and then decided to get some icecream. When we got back to her place, it wasn't just icecream we had bought, but a whole icecream cake for us all to share. Each of us had a fork and a section to eat, but by the time we got about quarter of the way through it, we had had enough. My friend put it in her freezer and then we all piled in my van for a drive.

The closest place to us was a high-rise parking garage that I could park in for free. We pulled in, drove up to an empty level and then backed into a parking spot. My two female friends were discussing random things when my friend who was in the passenger seat brought me into the conversation.

"Show us your cock," she said. "He has a really big one, you should see it."

"What? Here?"

"Uh, yeah. Look where we are. This is the perfect place to whip it out for us."

I hesitated for a moment and then climbed into the back with both of them. My friend who was sitting in the passenger seat had sucked my cock before, but I had no clue what made her want me to show it to our other friend who was slightly younger.

"Show me your boobs first and then I'll show my cock," I said. It sounded like a fair trade.

My friend who was the same age as me agreed to my request and took off her shirt and bra. She then helped our younger friend take off her top as well and they both sat there with their boobs hanging out. Even though they were very different from each other, both of them had really nice ones. Our younger friend had the bigger pair of boobs, but she didn't have as nice of tits. They were still good looking, but I just preferred my friend's tits more.

My friend then undid my belt and then pulled my cock out to show our younger friend. She began to jerk my cock and then started sucking me off as our younger friend sat there timidly. I reached my arm across and began to kiss her so she didn't feel excluded. Her lips were soft and moist, but when she started using her tongue it was like kissing a dog. I stopped immediately as if my friend who was sucking my cock had touched a sensitive spot.

As she took my cock out of her mouth to suck on my balls, she grabbed our friend's head and had her lean down to suck my cock. For being really shy and possibly a virgin, she wasn't too bad at sucking cock. I held her hair back and forced her down on my cock a bit. To my surprise, she didn't gag, so I throat fucked her a few times and then let her get some air.

"Wow, she can deepthroat better than me," my friend said, sounding a bit jealous.

She then started sucking my cock again, taking my cock all the way down her throat, but then dragging her two front teeth on my shaft as she came back up.

"Ow," I said. "You keep getting me on the way up."

"Sorry, I'll suck your balls some more then while she sucks your cock."

Both of them went back to what they were good at until I was ready to cum. They put their heads side by side, sticking their tongues out in anticipation for my load. As I jerked myself, I rubbed my cock on both of their tongues, one after the other, back and forth.

When I came, I squirted the first initial big shot into my friend's mouth and then some into our younger friend's mouth for her to get just a small sample. Cumming a bit more into my friend's mouth, she then kissed our friend and then they both swallowed. My friend loved the taste of cum and started sucking my cock again to try to get some more out of it. Our younger friend cringed as she swallowed the small load I shot into her mouth, but then joined my friend by licking the side of my cock. They both finished my licking my balls together and sucking my dick one last time each.

"Icecream cake and two girls sucking my dick, must be my lucky day."

My friend laughed at me and replied, "And you thought your van wasn't cool enough to get you any action."