Torsion

Finding a woman who wanted to date me wasn't very difficult since I was a women's yoga instructor. The only problem was that most of the women were older and I wasn't interested in the least – until one day.

One afternoon, a younger girl came into class and said she was looking to start taking my class. I told her I'd be happy to have her in the class and that she could place her mat wherever there was an empty space.

As the weeks went on, I saw her flexibility and range of motions improve, as well as some definition in her arms and legs. She was progressing along quite well, but still wasn't entirely certain of what she was doing. Her improvements were great, but she thought that there should be more to show from the classes. Since I had just received a job offer and had to move away for it, I suggested that we go for coffee one day after class before I left. She could ask me any questions at all that she had and she'd be set to continue when I stopped instructing her classes.

The day came when we were to go for our coffee, so we took our yoga mats and gym bags with us as we walked over to the coffee shop next door. We both smelled horrible I'm sure, but the smell from the coffee and donuts covered it up pretty well if you ask me. No one complained as we sat there and chatted about what she could do to improve her body. We shared in a few laughs as well and then I told her I had to get going so I could start packing up things at my apartment for the move. She offered to help me for a bit since we took the same bus route home, so I accepted, not realizing she had an ulterior motive for offering.

When we arrived at my apartment, she was amazed by how little stuff I had in it. She admitted that she expected to see a lot of things because I was a guy and that's what she was used to seeing when she dated. I offered her a glass of water and when I went to go get the glasses for us, she came over and kissed me. She didn't just kiss me once, but continued to do so for a while as she had my face in her hands as well. Once she was satisfied with my lips, she then slid her hand down my shorts and started squeezing my cock that was slowly getting hard. I had never had sex with a student before, but since she wasn't an older lady, I was going for it.

I grabbed her ass with both my hands and then pulled down on the edge of her yoga pants as she pulled on my shorts simultaneously. She wore a black thong to match her pants, which looked super sexy. Continuing with my shorts, they dropped to the floor with my briefs and then she began to suck my cock. Seeing as we hadn't showered yet, I was really surprised at how eager she was to blow me.

A few minutes later, she stood up and took off her sports bra and yoga pants, leaving only her thong on. I kissed her neck as I caressed her shoulders and then grabbed her ass again. For someone who had only been doing yoga for a little over a month, she was quite fit.

She bent over the kitchen island and then spread her ass cheeks for me so I could have better access to her awaiting pussy. I rubbed it up and down with my cock and then slid it in gently. She moaned as I began to fuck her, placing my hands on her hips as she kept her cheeks spread. Her head was down on the island and her breasts were squished against it as well. I fucked her pussy for quite some time until she wanted to change positions.

Laying down on the floor with a yoga mat under her, she put her legs out and waited for me to enter her pussy again.

"Push on my legs once you're inside me," she instructed.

I slid my cock into her pussy and then pushed her legs back toward her head. Somehow, after what I thought was too short a time, she was able to get her legs behind her head and keep them there.

"Wow, who taught you that one? I know my class didn't, that's for sure."

She laughed. "I've been practicing at home actually."

I nodded and smiled with an impressed look upon my face as I started to pound her pussy. She watched my cock go in and out of her pussy the entire time as if she were addicted to watching herself.

After a while of watching, she told me to fuck her as hard as possible to make her cum and try to cum around the same time. I increased my speed and then thrust as hard and deep as I could go. Since I wasn't used to doing yoga in the same day, I was starting to get a cramp, but I pushed through it to allow her the opportunity of climax.

When she came, she squirted all onto the floor, but it wasn't clear. I ignored it for a moment and then pulled out of her pussy, cumming all over her stomach as it rose up and down from her trying to catch her breath.

"Looks like we both came then?" I asked.

"Actually, when I climax I don't just cum."

"Oh?"

She rolled her eyes in embarrassment and added, "I also pee."