AGNC: Chapter 12 | Options

Start from the beginning

"See that right there is the reason why JD had to have the birds and the bees talk. Let me find out you a freak on the low." My eyes widened and slapped Tyrone's hand.

'Stop it! You're the one who needed the talk more than I did. You and Aspen fuck like jack rabbits. Let me be the one and find out you got her pregnant. My foot is definitely going up your ass. Try me." Tyrone threw his hands up in surrender.

"Yes ma'am. But I wrap up so we all good."

"Mhm, well double check. Females crazy now a days and will poke holes to trap niggas." Tyrone shook his head. "She ain't like that."

"How you know?" I asked. I first hand knew that girl was possessive, so I'm sure she was a few screws loose away from crazy.

"She just don't seem like that type, aight?" He replied getting a little defensive. It was my turn to surrender.

"Okay, my bad. But you know I care so i'm just looking out." Tyrone sighed. "Yeah, I know." He went back to his ice cream or whatever was left and scrapped the bottom of the cup with his spoon. I could tell he was in deep thought though because his eyebrows furrowed together and he wouldn't stop scrapping at the last of the ice cream.

"You think she would though?" He asked after a while. I shrugged my shoulders. In all honesty, yes. But something told me don't admit it. He looked like he had his own doubts about her and that was something he was gonna have to figure out on his own.

"My opinion doesn't matter at the end of the day. It's how you feel about her. You know her better than I do." Tyrone nodded his head and finally took a spoonful of the last of his dessert. Completely getting over the topic his eyes brightened up and smiled when he looked back at me.

"By the way, someone's birthday is coming up. You got any plans?" I shrugged my shoulders. Call me no fun, but I wasn't one to get hype about my birthday. Of course I was becoming legal, the first of all of us but I saw it as another day.

"I dunno, probably do something small like a dinner or something." Tyrone shook his head.

"Oh no, you're celebrating big this year. You're becoming legal, a woman, and an adult. You better enjoy the fuck out of it and ima help you." I rolled my eyes.

"Tyrone, seriously? Why can't I just stay home?"

"I just told you why and I refuse to let you stay at home, sit on the couch and watch 106 & park, martin and Fresh prince of Bel-Air reruns like its a regular day. I swear, fuck around and you gonna become the neighborhood cat lady. Watch."

"That's not funny."

"Then let me plan something for you."

"No."

"c'mon yo."

"Ask me again an ima lick my spoon and shove it in your ear." Ignoring my very serious threat, Tyrone stood to his feet, fixed his sleeveless t-shirt and made his way to my side of the table with a mischievous look on his face grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Tyrone, get away from me." I warned moving to one side.

"Not until you say yes." He finally stood in front of me. "If you don't say yes, ima drop to my knees and beg loudly for everyone to hear until you cave." My eyes slanted.

"You better-," Before I could finish my sentence, Tyrone had already dropped to his knees, wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head in the lap of my skirt.

"Cassy, let me plan your birthday! Please, please, please, fucking hell please, please-,"

"Okay nigga! Fine! Now get the hell up, people are watching." I hissed at him. It made matters worse that we were outside and I noticed a few people turning their heads to witness this debacle.