thirteen.

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM.

ring, ring, ring.

my phone makes me toss and turn  the spot in which i should be sleeping. i pick it up and bring it to my ear, sighing before saying, "hello?"

"grace? its me, sam." i sit up fully and use my hands for support. "sam, sam, hold on." blake and i are parked in a random parking lot so we could sleep; although, i can never get some shut eye do to my damn head. i open the door and walk out of the van, not wanting to wake blake.

"okay, sam, whats up?" i say, sitting on the curb that's somewhat far from the vehicle.

"its jack. i have some information."

i immediately reply, my voice sounding eager and excited, "what? what is it? good? bad?"

"it depends on how you want to take it. grace, they caught him, the police got him."

no, no, no, no, no, no this cant be happening. i set my phone on my lap and put my head in my hands. "grace? grace? are you still there? you okay?"

"sam," i cry, "sam, i have to go." i hang up the phone and sit up. so many things are happening i cant take it in.

i stand in the middle of an empty parking lot, falling to my knees and screaming on the top of my lungs. "fuck! fuck! fuck! shit!" tears stream down my face and i run to the van.

"fuck fuck fuck where is it." i scrimmage through my makeup bag and find what i was looking for, my blade. i go back outside and sit on the curb once again. picking up my blade, i begin to sob again, then slicing my wrists and thighs. "i should've got him! fuck!" blood flows heavily down my legs and arms.

i begin to feel faint, this isn't what i wanted. i didn't want to die, just to relieve the pain. i run into the van once again with tears falling rapidly, "blake, blake please wake up. blake, you need to bring me to a hospital. im dying, blake!"

he sits up and looks at me, im shaken up, bloody, and the tears still haven't seized. "okay, okay, sit still. im gonna take you to a hospital, its only 5 minutes from here." i nod and sit in the passenger seat while he drives.

i feel my eyes closing, i feel faint.

soon enough, my eyes come to a complete shut and all is black.