four.

another night at the club, the strip club that is. i just finished for this night so i was undressing and taking my makeup off in the back room. i grabbed a hot, damp, towel and began taking the makeup off my face. i feel two strong hands resting on my shoulders. i look up from the towel and into the mirror to see a strong, manly figure behind my wearing all black and his entire face covered with a black mask, only having a small circular hole for breathing and a sheer cloth covering the eyes so the person behind the mask can see out but you cant see them.

"who are you?"

"baby, im your worst nightmare."

his voice is unrecognizable, deep, and mysterious. i should be scared of whats yet to happen but, im not. i feel a comfort in my fear, something ive never felt before.

"call me daddy, babygirl."

"yes, daddy."

i respectfully reply with the name he desires, like the good girl i am.

"undress for me, baby."

"yes, daddy."

i stand up and point to the seat telling him to sit down and make himself comfortable. he sits and motions for me to continue my ways. i seductively and slowly pull off my shirt and throw it to the side. while rubbing my hands down my curvy sides, i reach my pants and slowly pull them off while swaying my hips side to side.

"what do you want me to do, daddy?"

"give me a lap dance."

i nod and climb on top of his thighs so my ass is in front of his lower body. i rub my ass on his length and turn around so im then straddling him. i play around a little and get him hard until he tells me to stop.

"suck me off, babygirl."

i say "yes, daddy." and get on my knees. while pulling down his pants and underwear, i hold his large length in my hands. i play around with it with my hands and then my mouth. seeing this figure rest his head back with his beautiful, angelic but deep and dark moans make me wet. finally, he cums in my mouth.

"let me pleasure you, baby."

"please, daddy."

from that on, there was pure pleasure, lust, and mystery, nothing else.

//authors note.// please comment about how you like the story and want to see in upcoming chapters, love you!