Ch. 2 - That jawline though

Start from the beginning

"Oh lord." I murmured when I spotted the little bump on Harry's forehead.

"Oi, let's draw penises over his forehead." Carlos snickered, nearing him with a marker.

"How about you grow a penis first." I shot back playfully, not wanting him to come near Harry making Bernie and the customer chuckle at my response.

I took a deep breath, gently placing the pack of frozen peas down onto Harry's forehead before his hand suddenly shot up, his eyes still closed as he grabbed my wrist making me let out a squeak of surprise.

"Oh shit I'm out, the brothah's got them ninja skills." Carlos said with widened eyes, closing the cap of the marker in his hand as he backed away slowly.

I looked between my friends and Harry who still looked unconscious although his death like grip on my wrist was telling me otherwise.

I try to pull away but immediatly freeze when Harry's green eyes suddenly fly open, his gaze hardening when he see's my face as he furrows his brows in confusion.

Oh shit, what I do now?

Usually I would just tell him to relax and calm down, but I was the good girl.

I can't break character.

What would a good girl even say in this scenario...

"Y-you're hurting me." I squeaked out, feigning a look of pain as I mentally patted myself on the back for the realistic stutter that left my lips.

I could see Bernie roll his eyes at my little act from my peripheral vision making me inwardly smirk.

Harry loosened his hold on my wrist but didn't let go as he studied my face.

"So are you gonna speak up first... or do I need to say something and then you-"

"Where am I?" He questioned, intense green eyes boring into mine.

"Georgia's Tattoo Shop." I informed him, my gaze just as fierce.

"You have a bruise." I explained, trying to retract my hand back.

He finally lets go of my wrist, still staring at my face as I showed him the pack of peas in my hand.

Yeah pretty boy, don't piss me off before I shove the pack of peas down your throat.

He brought his hand to his bruise, wincing a little when he touched the bump on his forehead before turning his attention back to me.

"What happened?"

"Uh... what happened?" I repeated in a dumb tone, blinking like an idiot as I tried to come up with a good excuse.

"That's what I just said didn't I?" Harry snapped, his jaw clenching as he glared at me in irritation making Bernie let out a low whistle at his attitude while Carlos silently choked on the burger he was eating at the side.

Was this seriously the same boy I found belly dancing in his car to Miley Cyrus?

I took in a deep breath, repeatedly chanting to myself to not slap a bitch as I gave him an uneasy smile.

"You saved me back there on the street, I was being cornered by a really horny guy and you saved and protected me." I stated like a damsel in distress as I placed the pack of peas to my heart and gazed down at him.

"I did..?" He said slowly with uncertainty, his voice deep and raspy as he scrunched his face up in confusion.

"You did." Bernie commented from the side.

"You did." Carlos followed.

I took Harry's hand in mine and smiled.

"You did." I finished in a dreamy tone, nodding as I pretended not to cry tears of joy.