Christmas Special 9-Tamaki?

^> I don't know really addicted to Tokyo Ghoul especially Hide, Kaneki and Suzuya.
Chapter 9
Kyoya's P.O.V ~
I sighed, lunch was only twenty minutes away. I grabbed my book and flipped to where the bookmark was placed. After I read three pages, I turned my head to look at Shion, he was still writing on his second assignment. He was focusing really hard on it, he looked so...interesting. I gazed at him for a few more minutes then later focused on reading my book, so that I wouldn't seem too much of a stalker. I looked at my dusty old watch, there were only fourteen minutes left. I'm going to need to buy a better watch, I think I saw one at the place where I saw Shion's dolphin keychain. That astonished face he had, it was pretty cute the way he showed it. I smiled at the image in my head. Unexpectedly, the bell rang and made me jump out of the imagery. Shion turned in the paper and left the room with the girl following him from behind. I packed my books in the order of the largest to shortest. and put my pencil bag on top.
I headed out the door.
Tamaki's P.O.V ~
"I hadn't talked to Shion for a while" I thought
I don't know, it just feels wierd when you get to know him...
or is it just me who feels weird.?
Anyways, i'll talk to him at lunch. I see that Shion is sitting next to Kyoya and those two girls. I sat at the available seat next to Kyoya.
"Hi" I said smiling to Shion
"Hi" He responds
Awkward silence came, sitting here looking dumb but luckily Kyoya broke the silence.
"So Tamaki, have you talked to Yuki?"
"Huh?" I asked looking at him titling my head in confusion. Shion seemed interested in this and looked so cute. The two girls who I believe are Haruhi and Aneth were chatting about...well you know 'girly' stuff. Kyoya looked over his shoulder.
"He's walking to a table across from ours." I turned my whole body to face Yuki, eyeing him suspiciously. I waved, he didn't look. I put my arm up higher and waved like a maniac.
"Hey!" He stopped then turned around to walk towards us. Meh, he sort of cute but not as cute as my precious Shion.
Yuki's P.O.V ~
What could this idiot want?
"What?" I asked in a sweet and innocent voice with a smile. The girl with black hair and black eyes looked at me while eating her sandwhich, looked at the boy with light blue eyes who seemed to be reading a book, and then she shook her head and began eating again.
"Uh want to sit next to me?" He asked smiling as he patted the flat surface of the chair. I would rather grab the chair and throw it at his face but that would cause me to have a long 30 minute talk with the principal.
"Of course!" I said excitedly, I plopped down on the seat.
"So Christmas is tomorrow..." the guy with the glasses said. I sighed, they didn't tell me their names.
"Sorry to interrupt but what are your names?" I asked nicely
"Right, i'm Tamaki." The idiot said
"Kyoya" he said as he pushed up his glasses with his index finger and went back to typing on his computer..
"Um Aneth..." she said in a shy voice.
"Haruhi, and i'm a girl okay!" She angrily said pointing her index finger at me.
I faced the light blue haired boy with the light blue colored eyes, waiting for him to answer. Instead he was just reading peacefully...
and I hate it.
"Hey, what's your name?" I asked smiling at him after.
"Why do you care?" He asked heartlessly as he kept reading. Everyone around the table looked at him including me, I hid a smirk.
'I'll probably like this kid' I thought
"His name is Shion" Tamaki said looking at me.
"Hi Shion!" I smiled at him
"Don't call me by my first name we are not friends." He said, Tamaki interrupted the little conversation fight.
"Hey Shion are you going to give me a present tomorrow?"
"I don't know," he paused "I'll go out buying presents today." he finished
"Oh right," Haruhi exclaimed as she got something out of her pocket "Dad mailed us money" she said as she gave Shion half of the money.
Shion's P.O.V ~
I'll buy a present for Kyoya, Tamaki, Haruhi and...
Aneth or Yuki?
Aneth even though she doesn't deserve it from me. Anyways, I have to hurry, since there's only two hours until the special dinner starts.
"I'll be leaving now," I told Haruhi "Do want to come with?" I asked her.
"No thank you" She said and stood up and left with her plate.
I opened the doors and began to walk, I looked over my shoulder casually, just to see Tamaki running to me like an idiot. Tamaki hugged me and said,
"Can I come with you?"
"Sure" I again start to walk away as he followed me.