1-New Beginning

Chapter 1
Shion's P.O.V ~
My name is Shion Aru.
People mistake me for a girl but I am a boy. I have light blue eyes. Sky blue hair down to my neck. I joined this highschool, well my dad put me in this highschool. Yeah well my parents act so selfish just because we're rich. I don't care if we are rich I just want to live a normal life. Which will probably not happen. I got a text yesterday from my cousin, Haruhi. Saying that she got into Ouran Highschool too. Tomorrow it will start.
"Shion come down here!" My dad yelled from down the stairs. I got up from my bed and went downstairs. Finding my dad and mom talking to a familiar girl. Who seemed to be Haruhi. I walked to her, then a dash she hugged me tight.
"Shion..."
"Uh..oh wow hello, i'm fine thank you yeah, I've been doing great how about you?"
"Oh, uh...sorry Shion I am just excited thats all"
"Well how are you?"
"I'm great thank you" she said smiling
"Dad what is she doing here?" That was a bit rude for me.... Oops....
"Well since you two are going tomorrow I've decided to invite her for today so that you two can go together....like always...." He said the last to words in a whisper but loud enough so that I can hear. Like always is true, I was always there for my cousin. She is just like a sister to me. That's why I call her sis and she calls me bro.
"Okay well um...."
"Oh yes! Shion show Haruhi her room"
"Her room?"
"Yeah you know the big one upstairs. left going straight then-"
"Yeah okay I know which one" I interrupted him
"Okay well come on sis!"
__________________________________
"Wow! This is amazing it's so big"
"Yeah I know well there's your bed" I said pointing at the brown/maroon bed in the middle of the room.
"Well it's 9:00 we should go to bed" I said
"S-sure"
And with that I left the room without another word.
____________________________
I went back to my room. My favorite color is light blue. baby blue, aqua, and turqoise. Yeah my whole room was those colors also adding wood of course. I felt nothing but the sleepiness taking over. I just lazily laid on my bed. While i'm somewhat describing myself I should at least say more right? Well...... um........
I don't really smile or laugh. Smiling and laughing is very rare for me to do. Hopefully later it won't be rare anymore..... Anyways I kind of act like a robot. Not the voice or the movements, but the feelings. I usually don't know how to feel certain feelings. I feel some like shocked, angry, sometimes happy, but thats probably it. I don't really know the other feelings that I need to know. With Haruhi I feel like she helped me a lot.Why? Well we got in fights so we got angry. She did something amazing so I was shocked. She is very caring to me so i'm happy and I know how to love her as a sibling. I'm not into romance at all. When I was in my public school my hair was cut a lot of girls asked me out but I rejected them. I have reasons....
1 is that I don't know how to love someone.
2 is that I don't think I like them back.
I always hear people say that whenever you love someone, it makes your heart beat rapidly. When you see them you have butterflies in you stomach
I still don't get that..
Moving back to my hair.
I have somewhat long hair but thats probably the only thing that make me look like a girl. My face is like a male, also my body and voice.
Thats probably all I have to say.
I was so tired that I just instantly fell asleep.....
____________________________________
I woke up. I dreamed something but I just forgot, oh well!
I sat on my bed checking the time. It was 6:30. I am early, it starts at 8:30. So specific, i tried going back to sleep but failed. So I laid on my bed checking my phone
I got up again and walked to my door. I opened the dark brown door and went downstairs.
"Shion!, Haruhi! come here!"
"Coming!" I yelled so that my dad could hear. I went to the kitchen and saw Haruhi there. She is pretty fast when it comes to food. We sat down at the table and ate our wonderful breakfast. When we finished we just put our normal clothes. I put my White shirt than a light brown vest with three buttons on the middle. A white fancy thin jacket. Then white pants. Finally some black shoes. I know very fancy, my dad picked them out yesterday. Then I heard a knock on the door
"Come in" I said with a monotone voice.
"Oh hi Shion I am just going to buy some food for my family."
"Okay who gave you the money?"
"Oh you're dad"
I was shocked
"Eh really?!"
"Yeah...well see ya"
"Yeah bye"
___________________________________
Haruhi's P.O.V ~
"Walking to the store~" I sang and repeated the sentence while walking. Finally I reached the store. I heard some boys talking behind me. I looked from the corner of my eyes. They looked about 12 or 13 years old. Whatever I mind my own business and just bought the food. Again those stupid boys whispering. Then one came close to me. I just stayed calm. I regret it because suddenly that boy put chewed gum on my hair!
"Hey!!!"
They just ran off laughing. Those little brats....
I walked back home avoiding the 3 boys. Luckily nothing bad happened yet. I got back home, and realized that the gum was nowhere near the tip of my hair. It was glued 5 inches from my hair. Well I couldn't get it out for about everything I tried. There is only one thing to do........call a hair stylist!!
Thats not going to work. It was a big piece of bubble gum so I can't just cut 1 string of hair off. I have to cut it. I don't care looking like a boy but people will mistake me. Oh well time to cut it.
Snip, snip, snip
______________________________________________________
Shion's P.O.V ~
7:30 where is she. Then I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in" I said
"Um....."
Then I saw a girl with short brown hair. Face similar to Haruhi.
"Haruhi??"
"Yeah I-"
( Then Haruhi explains everything. I could have write it but i'm too lazy! )
"Oh wow Haruhi..." I said
"I know well I am going to tell them that I am a girl" She said
"Okay but you are still sticking with me"
"Yes Shion I promise"
"Okay" yeah well someone will break that promise.
"Kids come down! Let's go!"
"Okay!"
"Haruhi is my outfit okay"
"Let me guess your dad picked it"
"Yeah...." can't believe she knew
"Hehe it looks good no worries bro"
Later then we went to the limbo. We both sat there talking about nature and books I know boring but thats us. After 1 hour we finally arrived, it took long because Haruhi wanted more food so we stopped got some food for her and she ate in the car. Normally it would've took 30 minutes. As we arrived we went in. I bumped into this tall guy who has glasses and short black hair. He turned around and I said
"Sorry but do you know where the office is?"
"Yeah I do"
"Can you tell me please?"
He later gave me the directions. Me and Haruhi went in the office. The woman gave us directions to go to this and this class and so on. We got to our class and the teacher introduced us since we are new here for our 2nd year. Anyways class ended and Haruhi and me have homework from our class. Haruhi and I, mostly me, wanted some quiet to do our homework. We went to like 3 libraries and one was very loud, another was just girls chatting about I don't know what they were talking about. Then the last one was full as well.
"Hey lets go find other rooms" Haruhi said
"Okay"
We went to a classroom-detention, a art room-club. Then we tried two music rooms but were full. I saw the 3rd music room and decided to go in. Suddenly Haruhi grabbed my hand. Which caused me to turn around.
"What?" I said
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah...why?....."
"Well all the other rooms were full"
"Okay lets just open this room and thats it okay?"
"Okay"
We both opened the room. It was so bright that I couldn't see very well. When it faded away I opened my eyes and rose petals came down from the ceiling. Then I saw 6 people standing there.
Wonder who they can be.....
"Welcome!"
____________________________
1509 words! Thats awesome this is the most longest one I have ever done. I was really busy. I went to 7 places so tiring. Thanks for reading! ^-^