3-Greetings Part 2

Chapter 3
Hikaru's P.O.V ~
"We should tell Tamaki" Kaoru said
"I agree" I said back
_____________________________________
We arrived to the room to see Honey eating some cake on the table while Takashi was with him. I saw Kyoya typing random stuff on the computer and Tamaki was in the corner, which made me wonder why he was so sad.
"What's wrong with Tamaki" I asked Kyoya
"He's still sad when the two people came in and left"
"I think we saw them today" Honey and Takashi said
"Yeah we did too" Kaoru and I both said
Tamaki got up from the corner, rushed up to me and shook me harshly.
"Really?! Do you know where they are?!" Tamaki said excitedly
"We talked to them but we didn't see where exactly they went" I said
Tamaki let go of me as I was rubbing my shoulders where he roughly shook me. Tamaki was now thinking in his mind.
"Let's go look for them!!!" Tamaki said
"You do it" We all said except for Tamaki
"Come on!!!" Tamaki pouted
"No" we all said again
Tamaki then went to the corner and then made his pouty face. We didn't like to see him like that and also it really bother us because he won't get up until we apologize or say some good news. It was like a game I always lost first because I can't stand there looking at Tamaki like that. Then it was Kaoru, Takashi and Honey won't even bother to look so the last one was Kyoya.
"Fine, fine we'll go look for them..." Kyoya said
Tamaki got up and rushed to Kyoya and hugging him very tightly
"Yay!!!!!"
_______________________________________
Shion's P.O.V ~
Me and Haruhi were still walking and talking. We didn't even where we were going. Then we ended up at the room where we rushed off from. Haruhi seemed to notice and she dragged me farther away from it, she then let go. We saw some people come out of the room. I quickly grabbed Haruhi's hand and hid her with me inside a closet we found. We opened the door a little bit just to peek. We thought we were safe so we just got out the closet. Then we looked behind us with the the same people looking for us. They didn't seem to notice us so we just walked rapidly downstairs. Hikaru then noticed us and told the blond guy. The blond guy ran after us. Haruhi and I were just pretending to mind our own business while still walking rapidly. He was still far away from us and he seemed to lose us, so we just calmed ourselves down. I somewhat think that someone was behind us, so I turned around and saw that blond guy right behind me. I was about to say something but the blond went first.
"Found you!!" He said making Haruhi turn around
"My name is Tamaki! what's yours?"
"U-um I am Shion, Shion Aru" why was I stuttering, i'm never like that.
"I am Haruhi, Haruhi Fujioka"
I noticed a tall guy right behind him. Didn't I meet him before?
...
Oh right he was the guy I questioned for directions.
"Tamaki are you done?" He said pushing up his glasses.
"Hey this is Kyoya" Tamaki said ignoring the question Kyoya asked.
Kyoya then glanced up at me, he stared at me for a very long time mostly focusing on my eyes.
"What's wrong?" I said
"N-nothing it's that I've never seen eyes that beautiful before" He said not realizing what he just said. What he said caused me to widen my eyes.
"Um Kyoya?" Tamaki said
"Y-yes" he said looking at Tamaki now
"You're scaring him!" Tamaki said
"Look he scared now!!" I was still frozen repeating what Kyoya said to me in my mind. Tamaki then hugged me, a tight hug, which caused me to look at him forgetting what just happened.
"Y-you know you are like breaking me T-Tamaki" I said as he is still hugging me tight. He later released, while I was breathing for more air. Haruhi was just watching all of this action that was going on. I heard her giggle a bit.
"I am so sorry!" Tamaki said
"I-it's okay" I said smiling at him. Which made Haruhi, Kyoya and Tamaki widen their eyes.
"What?" I asked
"Shion you smiled!!" Haruhi said
"Shion that was so cute!!!!" Tamaki said
"You should smile more often since it's rare right?" Kyoya said in his normal tone.
"How do you know?"
"Well since Haruhi was excited that you actually smiled so I figured out that maybe your smiles are rare."
"Y-yeah you're right" I said
"Hey let's go back to the music room our other friends might be in there" Tamaki said
"Okay" Haruhi and I said
___________________________________
We stood in front of the doors while Kyoya and Tamaki opened them for us. We entered to see the Hitachiin twins. Honey senpai and Takashi.
"Now lets get started" Tamaki said

Sorry if it was short I just needed to update a chapter. I wasn't updating because I was lazy and I was also having some family problems. Tomorrow I'll try to update another chapter, since I am going to 3 places tomorrow. I will write another chapter while i'm in the car then later i'll publish it. I'm going to the mall tomorrow the worst part is that I have to buy a dress, but the good part is that I am going to buy some anime stuff.
Yay! Hoped you enjoy Bye!
◉◡◉