Chapter 1

Hey everyone... this is my new story that im working on... i hope you like it.
**************************
Zayn POV

I was walking around in school casually with my mates. We're all in the football team. The school really counts on us and it's kinda a lot of pressure. My dad is our coach as well, and me as the team leader...it's just so much pressure... My dad expects a lot from me, but I'm not sure I can live up to his expectations. Everyone at school sees me as the tough boy. The badass. With the tattoos and foul language. We were walking to the libary, not because we wanted to, we needed to be there 'cause we got punished, we needed to do schoolwork under the supervision of a teacher in the libary for 4 hours. We entered the libary. The teacher immediatly came up to us. He said we needed to all sit down on seperate tables so we couldn't talk to each other. I sat down and took out some homework we had to do for the next day out of my bag. When I looked up I saw him sitting there. On a chair behind the table in front of me. Not getting his eyes of the book he was reading in. As always insecure and shy. For a short moment our eyes met, but it wasn't long. His eyes immediatly flew back to the book he was reading. I've always had a lot of attention from girls. I can get any girl in this school, but I don't want them. Liam, he's the one that does something with me. Everytime I see him I just get nervous. I don't know why, I never get nervous... but with him, I'm just different. He's just so cute, and... I don't know... My friends would think I'm crazy if they'd find out. I know they bully him. They'd push him in the hallways so his books would fall, they would make him trip, throw little papers at him during class, call him names. Once they even kicked and punched him so badly, he didn't come to school for a week. I never participated, but I also'd never stop them. That makes me feel kinda guilty, he probably just thinks I'm one of them...

•••••••••

And thats chapter one everyone... I'll update everyday.....

Follow

Vote

Comment

And follow me on Twitter

@FeltonZubair

Fifty_ShadesOf_Payne