Chapter 5

Patrick's POV:

I turn around slowly,  what?

It's Pete.

No.

It can't be.

I know this is a trick but he looks so real.

"Pete?"

The creature that is taking the form of Pete walks forward

"Hello Pattycakes"

"Don't call me that."

"Why?"

"Because you are not Pete. Only Peter can call me that."

"No" he says "It's me"

"I know that you are a fragment of my imagination, it is just what I wanted to see" I answer confidently.

He walks over. "It's me" Slowly he walks to behind me.

I should turn around, stab the creature dead. But i'm frozen here. He snakes his arm around me. "Come on pattycakes. Let's have some fun."

Just hearing the nickname makes me realise what is happening. I snap.

"STOP, that is Pete's nickname for me, you are not Pete." I turn around and stab the creature with all my force.

it falls to the floor and disintegrates. I didn't realise I was crying until some tears fall to the floor.

The door behind me opens and I stumble out.

Time skip

I sit on my bed, I need to speak to Brendon, I have not seen him. Once initiation was over I stumbled back to my dorm. I have the dorm to myself, I used to share it with a couple of other people. I never knew their names. They where killed on a raid to get some lost Blood supplies.

I have to wait for a bit until everyone can return to the main hall. People with record times will get through, names will be put on the board. Time next to it. 

My time will probably be the worst. I don't even know how long I spent just standing there in shock. The only thing is when i cast my mind back all I remember is being scared, really scared, yet I miss Pete, since I got changed into a vampire I haven't thought of him, but today I remembered.

Le time skip

Initiation scores time. I still haven't found Brendon. I hope he get's into the scores even if I don't

A message flashes on the ginourmous billboard.

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST INITIATIONS. 

PLEASE COME TO THE BOARD WHEN YOU'RE NAME AND TIME IS PUT ON THE BOARD.

THE TOP 30 TIMES WILL BE PUT INTO THE INITIATION SQUAD.

1. Miss. Jackson.                                       1:23

2.Mr. Urie.                                                    2:15

3.Mr. Stump.                                               2:31

That was all I needed to hear.

We made it.

I will find you Pete.

This is the start of a new beginning

A/N. So hi, this is important don't skip.

If you read the epilouge you will know Patrick is killed, but i don't really think that should happen like that because it does not fit the story so ignore the epilouge it never happened :3

ALSO Brallon or Ryden?