We will always love you the same

During our drive home I noticed that Madison is extremely quiet. I think Ian noticed it too so we talk to her when we get home. As soon as we got home Madison takes off her jacket and her shoes and runs upstairs to her room.
"Did you see how quiet she is since we left the Doctor office Ian?"
"Yeah. Should we go upstairs and talk with her?" I nod and we walk upstair to Madison's room and see her lying in bed. We walk towarwards the bed and sit down.
"Maddie? What's wrong?"
"Nothing Mommy."
"I can see that something is wrong since we left the Doctor office." She dosen't say anything but then she cries.
"Will you stop loving me when the baby is here?"
"What? Of course not. What makes you think that that Mommy and I don't love you anymore when the baby is here?"
"I don't know but you always get exited. I did want a sibling but now I think that you don't love me anymore."
"Madison listen." She nods and waits for me to continue.
"Daddy and I love you so much. We will also love you when the baby is here. You are our little girl. I know that it is confusing that there is a baby soon. You must help me and Daddy when your baby brother is here. When the baby is here it wants most of the attention of us but that dosen't mean that we don't love you anymore. You are our oldest child and our only daughter. And we love you both so much." She nods and cries a little. I think that she is just confused that everything happens so fast but she will love beeing a big sister. I know that.